Game Thread - Celtics vs. Bulls - April 7, 2011

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Bulls - April 7, 2011

In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Bulls - April 7, 2011:
    [QUOTE]seriously what the heck is bb giving us? would rather see murphy. has length and can at least rebound
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]
    Baby is on his heals tonigth; no positive energy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

i want o walk on the court and choke the crapp out f bb!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Fat lady is singing tonight

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Bulls - April 7, 2011 : Doc seems to be clueless at this point. When you hve players who are stinking it up, is it worth it to keep them in the game?
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

Doc coaches by script... never has a feel for the game ro sticking with the hot hand.

He'll pull you out if you just drained 6 in a row cause his clip board says so

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Miami is a must game now

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]I don't understand why Ray plays so many minutes.  Ray is in a fog as CA Sox points out......and is sort of useless on the court.  No great D, not great passes, no shots, too slow on fast breaks, stands on the outside not doing much.   I don't know why, but Ray is REALLY out of sync the last 10 games or so.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

Right on point....He is playing like he is worned out and I think he is......yet Doc continues to play him... Doc is clueless sometimes

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Bulls - April 7, 2011 : Its a figure of speech..
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]
    Of course it is.  And mine was sarcasm.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Did I already mention the Game is OVER??

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

I'm sorry, but this is disgraceful.  Like the cocky Bulls needed ANY more confidence than they already have. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Bulls - April 7, 2011 : No it isn't.  Still a quarter to play.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

Thats only a technicality. Its over. Its been over for about 12 minutes now, ever since the Krstic offensive foul.
    We are not as good as the Bulls. If we can make it far enough to play them in the playoffs we should consider that an accomplishment. We will not beat them this year, nor do we deserve to do so.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Bulls - April 7, 2011 : Doc coaches by script... never has a feel for the game ro sticking with the hot hand. He'll pull you out if you just drained 6 in a row cause his clip board says so

Thats a good way to put it... he totally does that.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

I can't remember the last time I saw a team so thoroughly dominate Boston. There are positives to be taken from this game: JON played great (and should have had more pt), West and Green played well. Boston's turnovers and foolish jump shots led to too many fast break opportunities for Chicago. The new guys were either late on their defensive rotations or were flat out lost. Boston did great when attacking the Bulls interior but kept going away from it. Right now, it appears to me like Boston gave up. If they don't pick up their game, the Bulls would be thrilled to beat Boston by 20+

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]I'm sorry, but this is disgraceful.  Like the cocky Bulls needed ANY more confidence than they already have. 
    Posted by MsLithium21[/QUOTE]

Agreed, this is painful to watch. We came so close at times, and even got the lead, but bad shot selection and keeping players who are stinking it up in the game is killing us

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Why couldn't some college team have snatched Thibs up???!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

at this rate who wil stop lebron or wade from attacking the paint? green and bb cant handle booz.. jump shot after jump shot.. gee u put o'neal in there we clog the paint. put in west, we get easy basket! ray is useless less he can play off others' getting respect.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Dammmm, KG 2 feet away, dumps it off.

hes so soft in traffic

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE]Dont bother putting KG back in... we're not pulling this one out
    I'll help you throw in that towel now.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Doc finally got rondo off the court. Delonte is doing a nice job so far. Don't let that punk in again dang it!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Contrarian,
    You are watching this game and focusing in BB. Check out Pierce and Ray and they can't score or play defense. PP had three straight turnovers in the juncture where we were within 3 and then were down 11.  

I am stunned Ray nor hardly anyone on the team can get an open three point shot. This is a very serious problem since you see the Bull get open threes at will.

I am very concerned with what I am seeing tonight. I thought we were coming out of it. I have never seen Pierce so bad.  Green still does not get enough minutes. Doc should let him try covering Rose.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

that foul on oneal was caused from length! if bb, no foul and another clean block! frankly i hope i have seen the last of green, nen, bb and RONDO this game!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]I can't remember the last time I saw a team so thoroughly dominate Boston. There are positives to be taken from this game: JON played great (and should have had more pt), West and Green played well. Boston's turnovers and foolish jump shots led to too many fast break opportunities for Chicago. The new guys were either late on their defensive rotations or were flat out lost. Boston did great when attacking the Bulls interior but kept going away from it. Right now, it appears to me like Boston gave up. If they don't pick up their game, the Bulls would be thrilled to beat Boston by 20+
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

I agree with you on JON West and Green... I really like what I see from JON

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

anotha fuckinnnnn DOUBLE REBOUND oppportunity

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

[QUOTE]I can't remember the last time I saw a team so thoroughly dominate Boston. There are positives to be taken from this game: JON played great (and should have had more pt), West and Green played well. Boston's turnovers and foolish jump shots led to too many fast break opportunities for Chicago. The new guys were either late on their defensive rotations or were flat out lost. Boston did great when attacking the Bulls interior but kept going away from it. Right now, it appears to me like Boston gave up. If they don't pick up their game, the Bulls would be thrilled to beat Boston by 20+
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

Completely agree.  West and JO were the only bright spots here.  Good analysis - right on the mark.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Pumpsie,
    You don't know very much about basketball.  Teams get blown out all the time. We will come back but this game was a stinker.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

The bulls are the only team that I feel can keep Boston from #18. Thibodeau is a genius with perhaps the deepest team in the league.

Sections
Shortcuts