Game Thread: Celtics vs Bulls

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Bulls

I hope that Doc brings AB back in...that missed dunk by KG was huge. Pierce trying to score on 3 Bulls, ugh!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

PP trying too hard...not the same team that was on a roll

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Deng that man can play

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Bulls:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Bulls : Thanks for this post. I thought that my eyes were playing tricks on me. I saw it too.
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

They've been doing it all night

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

this loss is making the loss last night seem even worse

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Bulls : what is to like about a player at the end of his career who doesnt play defense and doesnt score?
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

Cool....but don't blame him for everything bad happening on the court like you do.  Right now - Deng is killing us.  Is that Ray's fault?   KG not finishing - is that Ray's fault?   Our problems right now are a little bigger than Ray.

And our bench has 14 points - Ray has 10 of them.  But, you say our bench is nothing with Ray.   Wow - does your hate know no bounds?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

C's are still in this.  We just have to work really hard in the last 3 mins.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Bulls : Back to Back play is setting in at the worse possible time as usual ... no legs!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]
    + no boards + no bench = postgame nausea

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Last night's game didn't bother me one bit and neither did tonights. Boston has gone toe to toe with the best teams in the league and held their own. There have been some really bad calls tonight. The refs tilted things in favor of the Bulls in what was otherwise a very evenly played game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Bulls : Cool....but don't blame him for everything bad happening on the court like you do.  Right now - Deng is killing us.  Is that Ray's fault?   KG not finishing - is that Ray's fault?   Our problems right now are a little bigger than Ray. And our bench has 14 points - Ray has 10 of them.  But, you say our bench is nothing with Ray.   Wow - does your hate know no bounds?
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

obviously he hasnt been the whole problem the past few nights.....but he has been one of them no doubt.....they cant afford anyone not playing defense because they cant rebound

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]this loss is making the loss last night seem even worse
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

I'm feeling your pain dawg!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Bulls : Back to Back play is setting in at the worse possible time as usual ... no legs!

I'd love to be wrong, but I had this one in the loss column back when I looked at the schedule a few weeks ago.  This was always going to be a tough back to back.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

wow deng just doesnt miss

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Bulls : There you go again....just a hater.   We all get it - you hate Ray.   Bradley makes a great steal and was pushed all the way down the court - NO CALL!  Then he barely nudges Chicago's PG and IMMEDIATE call.   Bradley getting unfairly abused by the refs tonight.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

exactly

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Wow - Deng is just killing us.  Game over.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

The Bulls are very well coached. Hat's off to Thib's.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

KG and Paul were pushed on the same possession. Two sets of rules in the fourth quarter tonight

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

DENG crushing the C's in the fourth!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Bingo Tex

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

The baby Bulls have certainly grown up. It's kinda neat to see the way they play. They look like a young Boston Celtics team. They make great personnell moves. I wish DA could do the same.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Bulls : Yup ... as will be Philly at home after beating Indy on Saturday. But, just like this game, doable.

beating indy is alot easier said than done....

Sections
Shortcuts