Game Thread: Celtics vs Bulls

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Bulls

In response to concord27's comment:

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:

Boy, KG is just a great heart with old legs.  That was an easy rebound and he couldn't jump to get it.  Tough getting older in a young man's league.

Garnett will find the fountain of youth is we get him some help up front. He should be pissed at Doc and Danny.

May be True.  But right now, we don't have that help and he's really struggling every other game.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Boy, KG is just a great heart with old legs.  That was an easy rebound and he couldn't jump to get it.  Tough getting older in a young man's league.

Garnett will find the fountain of youth is we get him some help up front. He should be pissed at Doc and Danny.

I do agree with this to some extent but lets not forget he is getting paid a huge amount for limited mins...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

May be True.  But right now, we don't have that help and he's really struggling every other game.  

So it is time to make a move.   If we can.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

So it is time to make a move.   If we can.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Bass is a waste most games but at least he hits a shot once in a while.  Terry is perhaps the worst player on the team.  He doesn't shoot well, can't rebound, can't play D, can't drive, etc.  So what is his value?

Last possession, he's a guard and he gets the ball with a few seconds left - he gives it to 6'11" KG to bring up and take the shot.  If you are a guard, you should be ashamed that you don't feel you can dribble with more moves than your center!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Rondo cant sit on the bench too long here..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

K! GGGGGGG!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

And KG shows life.....we start a come back.  Love it.  He just can't deliver that energy too many minutes.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Bass is a waste most games but at least he hits a shot once in a while.  Terry is perhaps the worst player on the team.  He doesn't shoot well, can't rebound, can't play D, can't drive, etc.  So what is his value?

Last possession, he's a guard and he gets the ball with a few seconds left - he gives it to 6'11" KG to bring up and take the shot.  If you are a guard, you should be ashamed that you don't feel you can dribble with more moves than your center!

relax my man. everyone thats followed Jason Terry in his career knows he plays big in big moments....We are gunna need him come playoff time.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

The announcers were saying Terry is used to a 2-player game (with Dirk). Last two plays he did that with KG quite nicely. Maybe the coach(es) [there are like 10 of them these days] will see that, too, and remember it for the future.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

So how many games has JG been invisible on both ends??

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Rondo is awesome tonight....KG finally contributing.... we need Pierce back in for JG

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to futbal's comment:

The announcers were saying Terry is used to a 2-player game (with Dirk). Last two plays he did that with KG quite nicely. Maybe the coach(es) [there are like 10 of them these days] will see that, too, and remember it for the future.

That announcer is Hubie Brown...one of the smartest basketball minds ever!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to JamezHill24's comment:

relax my man. everyone thats followed Jason Terry in his career knows he plays big in big moments....We are gunna need him come playoff time.

You have a LOT more faith than me.  Terry has never played this terrible before so to become a big player in the playoffs, he has further to come this year than any other year.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

So how many games has JG been invisible on both ends??

60% of his games.  But, its less frequent than in the beginning of the year.  We can only hope that its completely reversed by the end of the year and he's showing up 70% to 80% of the time.   He's not even LOOKING to be aggressive this game.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

can Rondo shoot?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Tell you what, Sully is a stud... he is the only guy on the Cs who knows how to position his body for rebounds...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

tHIS IS A HEL OF A GAME!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

what the heck is going on with the Celtics foul shooting..?? KG has become a 50 percenter

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

I STAND CORRECTED:

Carlos Boozer is a lot better than Brandon Bass. I argued with someone here recently about how Boozer is not better than Bass. Wrong. Boozer plays much bigger than Bass and would give the Celtics a lot more than Bass is capable of.....

Now where are Jeff Green and Avery Bradley ? I missed the first quarter with the early 5pm start out here......

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In response to PHX85014's comment:

I STAND CORRECTED:

Carlos Boozer is a lot better than Brandon Bass. I argued with someone here recently about how Boozer is not better than Bass. Wrong. Boozer plays much bigger than Bass and would give the Celtics a lot more than Bass is capable of.....

Now where are Jeff Green and Avery Bradley ? I missed the first quarter with the early 5pm start out here......

with Carlos Boozer we would win a title.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to PHX85014's comment:

I STAND CORRECTED:

Bradley hurt and JG doing nothing 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Rip held KG's arm; but KG deserves a T for the facial

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Rondo, Might Go OT....

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts