Game Thread: Celtics vs Cavs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Cavs

In response to Karllost's comment:

Biggest play of the night and Irving cruises by Rondo like hes not even there...BAM!!

Biggest play of the night??? thats halarious...youre just a hater...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

I hate this team. Rondo played well. Sullinger played Well. Bradley played okay. KG played okay. Everyone else SUCKED!!! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

"Hello Danny? this is the Knicks management."

Listin, we need a little more energy than Kidd can give us and we know you want to get rid of Rondo. He could fit in well here since we have so many players who can put the ball in the hoop. We just need a good passer. Oh and like other teams, we know Rondo's weaknesses and the fact that he is grossly over-rated.

We'll give you Kidd for Rondo and a #1 pick?  No? Well, good luck Danny, you're stuck with that counter-productive enigma. 

Danny won't do a moronic trade. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Pierce needs a walking cain he's so old out there

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to red2004sox's comment:

Lets hope this was the straw that broke the camels back.

Hope youre right because this is really painful to watch...you cant win with old men who are suppose to be your stars...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbrann. Show mbrann's posts

Not watching the game. Is Irving taking it to the rack every time and winning the game like a man in the last qrtr? Or are we just making dumb TOs that is giving it away? Ugh...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

well  bring on the trolls lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

Air ball! Hahahahah. Welcome to the below .500 club. You dufusses have nothing now. Hey, our Clippers play tonight. Who do you have? ahahahaahhahahah

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

Most embarrassing loss of the year for the Cs. I thought the Lakers were bad.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

lakers are bad

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

In response to red2004sox's comment:

Lets hope this was the straw that broke the camels back.

Hope youre right because this is really painful to watch...you cant win with old men who are suppose to be your stars...

True.

And they didn't believe me when I said only Jabbar, Bill Russell, and MJ are the only 3 superstars who led their teams to a championship at the age of 35 or older.

And they are the Mount Rushmore of basketball (together with Wilt).

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

I'll be keeping my eye on the roster.  It will be different soon.  No question abou that  now, IMO.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

This is not the year for Boston.  The right plan is to dip into lottery, develop Melo, trade some of the bench for first round draft picks and traget next year and beyond.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

celtics and lakers destined for the lottery....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Well, the difference is the Celtics have their 1st round pick.

What's worse than being a lottery team?

Answer: A lottery team without a lottery pick, of course!

and the Celtics can keep any player they choose from this roster. The Lakers will lose their two biggest players and all stars caliber players in Gasol and Howard. Both are determined to leave that poopy hole.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Rondo played well, Irving only scored 40

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

I say we keep Melo, Bradley, Sully and I think they have to keep KG cause of his no trade clause...anyone else can go including Rondo but you better get at least 2 really good players for him if he is traded otherwise keep him.... the rest you can get rid of.... the only problem with this plan is that whats left no one probably wants...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Rondo had a near triple double.  With Pierce and KG sucking, where do you expect his focus to be?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

I say we keep Melo, Bradley, Sully and I think they have to keep KG cause of his no trade clause...anyone else can go including Rondo but you better get at least 2 really good players for him if he is traded otherwise keep him.... the rest you can get rid of.... the only problem with this plan is that whats left no one probably wants...

Not many teams gonna give up real quality for a space cadet that brings it once in a while... DA already tried moving the princess before....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to prakash's comment:

Rondo had a near triple double.  With Pierce and KG sucking, where do you expect his focus to be?

Anyone who blames Rondo for this loss is just a hater... is rondo perfect..nah but he does a lot of good things....this game is on Pierce mostly with KG not too far behind...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Despite Rondo's 17 points, 13 assists and 8 rebounds...he had the worst +/- differential on the Celtics tonight.  Thats what I'm tawkin about!!  He may compile impressive individual stats but he is just bad for the team.

His horrible D and 5 turnovers, including the two critical steals by Irving with the game tied in the final two minutes alone cost us this game.  

I really want this enigma moved.  In addition to his incomplete talent and inconsistency, his personality, lack of leadership, arrogance and stupidity is just not Celtic tradition.

Sections
Shortcuts