Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers:
    [QUOTE]So what does Dooling bring to the table??
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]
    Slighly less than the buildings Pietrus has been building with his bricks for over a month.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers : Sorry but got to disagree with you... I see him every night and he is definitely not a punk.....
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

i wont lie and say i watch every game, but in all or most of the games i have seen him in he has had an attitude, maybe i mistook it for him being a punk when its just him being in the game. but ive seen alot of opposing players not take kindly to him.

i guess if i was in fear of being embarrassingly dunked on at any moment i would be on edge too..lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]I originally thought Pietrus could shoot after his first few weeks here but now the real checker is coming out and it ain't pretty!
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same... he makes a shot after 10 shots he takes it seems...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE]So what does Dooling bring to the table??
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]
    Every time he enters I ask myself pretty much the same question.  How is Moore not ahead of him? Doc's penchant for favoring vets over rooks is maddening at times.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers : i wont lie and say i watch every game, but in all or most of the games i have seen him in he has had an attitude, maybe i mistook it for him being a punk when its just him being in the game. but ive seen alot of opposing players not take kindly to him. i guess if i was in fear of being embarrassingly dunked on at any moment i would be on edge too..lol
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

I can see how youd think that but if he was a punk Id be the first to say it....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

This is one ugly game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Pierce needs to check into this game.  You'd think he might feel the need to come out with a chip on his shoulder after yesterday and show a little pride.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE]I originally thought Pietrus could shoot after his first few weeks here but now the real checker is coming out and it ain't pretty!
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]
    Plus, Pietrus announced about two weeks prior to the break that he would expand his game after the break to include drives to the hoop.  I guess he has a short memory.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

that was a bad call against Paul on the steal

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers : I was thinking the same... he makes a shot after 10 shots he takes it seems...
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

hes def a streaky shooter..but if he gets hot he can win us a game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

i like our mindset..we are being very physical and not taking punishment without dishing it out themselves. Rondo and Paul starting to jaw..this one could get interesting.

technicals getting out of hand. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

the reffs are making some ridiculous calls against both teams tonight. come on and let Bass play tonight!!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Savy leadership at the time-out by Rondo to grab the reffs attention when Doc stared him down and the reff was about to antagonize the situation further in order to give Doc the boot.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

I think Griffin is a punk, plays hard, but seems to be a punk

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]Celts get outrebounded 13-3 in 2nd qtr and Celts lose the lead. Mo Williams - 9 pts Ray Allen - 1 pt
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

The whole team looks awful... they are getting their butts kicked now...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Bad stretch for us right here. We got out of sync by the refs, techs, and calls. Gotta get back in focus.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Young legs at home while we our on that back end and tired. Gotta get the focus back.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

this would be a different game if Bass didn't get screwed by the reffs this half.  He was owning Griffin.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Refs screwing us yet again. Can't seem to get any breaks. Seem as if Stern has out it for us this year. 

How can Griffin throw his body and elbow into Steamer and get a foul call? That's ridiculous.

NBA is rigged... not sure why I plaster myself in front of the TV anymore...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Garnett is gunna get kicked outta this game.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

We are not going to get any calls. We have to play through it. It's a shame we get nothing from the majority of our bench.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

The reffs are breast feeding Griffin at this point.  what a spoiled brat Griffin is turning out to be

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

like why is Blake Griffin staring down one of our players and bumping shoulders after every single play? i just feel like hes too good to be doing that..just play the game.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

I'll tell you right now that I saw enough of the Bass Griffin matchup to know that Bass can beat this punk if the reffs allowed him to show it.