Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers

Griffin blocking shots long after the buzzer, jumping around and acting like an idiot. Not a big fan of the guy.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Why we losing??? Deja vu all over again. I do not profess to be Sherlock Holmes here but as we are a jump shooting team, at many times 4 out of 5 of our players are on the perimeter so how can we be expected to get the offensive rebound ?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers:
    Mo Williams - 14 pts Ray Allen - 3 pts
    Posted by Fiercest34

Exactly!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

In Response to Re: It's Official: PP is scared of Metta : oy vey... Another Celtics fan who blames the referees and he didn't even watch the game. "afficials"? Might want to buy a dictionary....
    Posted by Mark from Ct

Wake up Markie, you watching this game. I think you owe that guy an apology

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers":
    Mo Williams - 14 pts Ray Allen - 3 pts Posted by Fiercest34
    Griffith 18 Garnett 8 They 're hot, we're not. Pierce has 8 points. No Celtic scoring well. What's the point in one comparison?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Mo Williams - 14 pts Ray Allen - 3 pts
    Posted by Fiercest34

They should play your binky Pietrus and his 35% shooting for over a month will carry them.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

I'm not one to lament the Perkins trade, at all, but I wish he was in there tonight to show Griffin the difference between his cocky little pretty boy posturing and a real man's snarl.  

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Garnett is gunna get kicked outta this game.
    Posted by JamezHill24

Doc will be the one getting tossed and I'm sure he's saying so much in the locker room right now.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

The little hope that was left for this season is slowly fading. Especially with Danny coming out before the game and saying emphatically rondo is staying. Outside of pierce, rondo is the only piece that can bring back a real game changer. Kaman is still a possibility. Maybe Blatche/McGee or Beasley; however, it's really starting to look like Danny is just going to ride things out with the current group

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

There is history between steamer and blake...dates back to college

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers : Kaman just had 12 pts, 16 rebs, and 3 blocks. So much for "Kaman does not play in the paint." 
    Posted by Fiercest34

6 for 19 shooting clueless. Very impressive. Yet another pathetic shooting performance.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

whoopee we are shooting 50% but when you are losing the rebound battle 23-14, alas, it ain't good enough !

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

I'm not one to lament the Perkins trade, at all, but I wish he was in there tonight to show Griffin the difference between his cocky little pretty boy posturing and a real man's snarl.  
    Posted by passfirst

Huge Cs fan here but come on with this stuff... he is a young stud playing against hall of famers and he is fired up.... if Griffins a punk what does that make KG?? Im not bashing KG at all because I think he's great...

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers : Huge Cs fan here but come on with this stuff... he is a young stud playing against hall of famers and he is fired up.... if Griffins a punk what does that make KG?? Im not bashing KG at all because I think he's great...
    Posted by CASox

He played the same way in college

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers : Yeah, you only see the negatives.  When was the last time you said anything positive since the Pats lost in the Super Bowl, Gisele?
    Posted by Fiercest34

Spin away clueless. Any time you want go to sec 102 row 37. I'm at nearly every game clown. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers":
    In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers : Melanie Griffith?  KG has 8 pts but there's no Griffith on both teams that has 18 pts. Posted by Fiercest34
    So sue me for the typo....it was 15 points. Point is the same. It's a team game and the team, especially the bench, is not playing well. They have 21 bench points, we have 8. But, who doesn't know that the Celtics bench is not going to help them in tough games and when the starters are tired.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from KillaCam2010. Show KillaCam2010's posts

pierce needs to take over to start this half

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

CASox,
     I'm not impressed with griffin at all tonight.  if Bass was allowed to play he'd be getting a piece of Griffin.  There's a big difference between Garnnet and Griffin.  Griffin does play hard but he hasn't earned anything tonight from me.  

plus I'll admit I'm being a homer.

Sections
Shortcuts