Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers

LOL He's shootign 65% jumpshots this year. Don't let facts get in the way. I know sub 43% shooting is dominating to you . Try harder clueless. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers:
    [QUOTE]CASox,  I'm not impressed with griffin at all tonight.  if Bass was allowed to play he'd be getting a piece of Griffin.  There's a big difference between Garnnet and Griffin.  Griffin does play hard but he hasn't earned anything tonight from me.    plus I'll admit I'm being a homer.
    Posted by passfirst[/QUOTE]

Its all good Pass... you should be a homer....but tell me you wouldnt want Griffin on our side?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers : Huge Cs fan here but come on with this stuff... he is a young stud playing against hall of famers and he is fired up.... if Griffins a punk what does that make KG?? Im not bashing KG at all because I think he's great...
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

true.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers : Its all good Pass... you should be a homer....but tell me you wouldnt want Griffin on our side?
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

right,... I'm taking the fifth on that

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers : Like we don't need a big man that can rebound and block shots? Stick with football, Gisele! Welker dropped the ball, get over it!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

What's Welker have to do with anything clueless? I'm sorry the C'z couldn't acquire those efficient scores like Kaman and Jennings to really make the offensive great. Play help D and it's another banner !!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers :  right,... I'm taking the fifth on that

Thats cool but I will say that a young Garnett in his prime is still way better than Griffin....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

Paul is flopping all over the place and the refs are buying that crap

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

It's not fair what they've done to Bass tonight, but I still think they're gonna win this game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

Lots of Celtics fans at the game tonite....

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers : Thats cool but I will say that a young Garnett in his prime is still way better than Griffin....
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

not even close. a young garnett was lightyears ahead..only thing griffin could have on him is dunking ability...

ive still nvr seen a powerforward who could and did play all 5 positions on the floor..remarkable! legend.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers : not even close. a young garnett was lightyears ahead..only thing griffin could have on him is dunking ability... ive still nvr seen a powerforward who could and did play all 5 positions on the floor..remarkable! legend.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

Im with you on this one for sure...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

the Avery Bradley minutes against Bledsoe while both teams starters are resting could make the difference tonight.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers : not even close. a young garnett was lightyears ahead..only thing griffin could have on him is dunking ability... ive still nvr seen a powerforward who could and did play all 5 positions on the floor..remarkable! legend. Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE] Great point! To me, I don't think KG ever got the recognition he deserves as an all time great

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from KillaCam2010. Show KillaCam2010's posts

hopefully some of these calls go the celtics way in the final quarter

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

what KG is doing now at this point with his diminished physical capacity is something I won't forget.  and it was looking extremely ruff for the first two/three weeks of the season.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]hopefully some of these calls go the celtics way in the final quarter
    Posted by KillaCam2010[/QUOTE]

Keep hoping son......... hahaha..........these refs are horrible and will be the whole game

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

That career mileage thing was really stupid

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

nice play and dish to Ray by Pierce

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

I have to say the Griffin is acting like a punk tonight....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers": [QUOTE] what KG is doing now at this point with his diminished physical capacity is something I won't forget.  and it was looking extremely ruff for the first two/three weeks of the season. Posted by passfirst[/QUOTE] The bad thing for the C's is he has shown the league that he can play center. He might get another big contract offer from somebody

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE] what KG is doing now at this point with his diminished physical capacity is something I won't forget.  and it was looking extremely ruff for the first two/three weeks of the season.

gotta respect it..hasnt played this well since pre injury 2009.

Sections
Shortcuts