Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers:
    [QUOTE]I have to say the Griffin is acting like a punk tonight....
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

The whole Clippers team is. Does it have anything to do with them not really having a home? Seriously.... Did the Lakers get ALL the media this weekend and they have an attitude due to it?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

Another bad shooting night for Pierce and Ray... The Cs cant win tonight or most nights with the way those two have been playing...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

Pierce and Allen keep missing open shots. Maybe it's time to go to Daniels and Pavlovic.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers : The whole Clippers team is. Does it have anything to do with them not really having a home? Seriously.... Did the Lakers get ALL the media this weekend and they have an attitude due to it?
    Posted by upperco1[/QUOTE]

You could be right... plus the Lakers are now ahead of them in the standings ...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

the way this is shaping up we are not gunna win. we really need Bass out there, thats the lineup that we have been succesful with but the refs have put him away.

this stretch with our bench is KEY.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]Pierce and Allen keep missing open shots. Maybe it's time to go to Daniels and Pavlovic.
    Posted by davidap[/QUOTE]

Not Daniels but Pavlovic yeah... to me this is one of Docs flaws as a coach... he runs with the vets no matter how bad they are playing... plus he only seems to go to others when they have a big lead and not when it really matters ...you go to have real game minutes ......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

What a block by Stiemsma! I definitely like him as third string center. A team can do much worse.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

I'm getting tired of all these loose ball foul calls in both directions. It's killing the flow of the game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Avery Bradley has 6 points in 6 minutes tonight. SIX. why cant he play?? u dont even have to sit Rondo, put Avery at the 2, hed give mo fits. come on doc.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers : You could be right... plus the Lakers are now ahead of them in the standings ...
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

You in nocal or socal?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

way to dust yourself off and knock it down Ray!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Rondo. FLOOR GENERAL. what a play for a and 1.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers : You in nocal or socal?
    Posted by upperco1[/QUOTE]

Socal... Venice Beach

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KillaCam2010. Show KillaCam2010's posts

got to extended this lead i don't think the clippers will be able to make three's late to bring them back into it

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]Rondo. FLOOR GENERAL. what a play for a and 1.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

I was going to say the same thing ... yeah he has some flaws but no one is better at directing an offense... his patience can be amazing

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers : Not Daniels but Pavlovic yeah... to me this is one of Docs flaws as a coach... he runs with the vets no matter how bad they are playing... plus he only seems to go to others when they have a big lead and not when it really matters ...you go to have real game minutes ...... Posted by CASox[/QUOTE] I like the fact that he stuck with PP and Ray. Percentages say Ray and Paul will come through much more often than Sasha an certainly than Daniels. You watching this game? How you like Ray now?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

[QUOTE]Avery Bradley has 6 points in 6 minutes tonight. SIX. why cant he play?? u dont even have to sit Rondo, put Avery at the 2, hed give mo fits. come on doc.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

Right, points or no points, you want that guy on the floor, great defensive intensity; agree he should get minutes as the 2, and give fewer minutes for ray, better for ray better for team.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers : Socal... Venice Beach
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

The real lala land ........... lol ......... just kidding

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

i'm so glad rondo just told Blake to settle down

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

Can't stand Blake Griffin, like him less than Lebron even.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers": I like the fact that he stuck with PP and Ray. Percentages say Ray and Paul will come through much more often than Sasha an certainly than Daniels. You watching this game? How you like Ray now?
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

What happened with the percentages in the Lakers game?  And yeah im watching the game and for most of it Ray wasnt doing anything on offense and getting killed on D... im not say the subs get big mins..just some...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Hey, Fierce, you see Mo out there playing point guard tonight?

Sections
Shortcuts