Game Thread: Celtics vs Grizzlies

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Grizzlies

The drop in performance of this team is so marked. Nothing can explain it.  I just saw a team being led by to older players who are not fast enough to lead anymore.  The rest of team is without a alpha player and are useless.  No big man no chance for anything this year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

When a team is shooting almost 60% against you, there is not a lot of defending going on...this has become who they are now.... a team with poor defense and bad rebounding... no way you win with that...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Looks like antoher blowout. This time at home. Blow this team up now before it gets too embarrassing for such an illustrious franchise.  Get rid of Rondo, Terry and Bass.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Looks like antoher blowout. This time at home. Blow this team up now before it gets too embarrassing for such an illustrious franchise.  Get rid of Rondo, Terry and Bass.  

[/QUOTE]

I do think Rondo has a bad leg.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I do think Rondo has a bad leg.  

[/QUOTE]

Then Doc should sit him!!  He's aweful tonight.  Conley already has 16. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

I was a pretty big defender of Rondo last year not to be traded but I have to say that for every good energetic game he has there are 4 to 5 where he looks like he is not engaged ....I am still not sure he should be traded but I am much more open to it... 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wicksandrowe. Show wicksandrowe's posts

Unless he's suffering from some serious physical condition we don't know about, Rondo looks incapable of carrying the weight of being the man.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Getting out rebounded 27 to 14...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to wicksandrowe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Unless he's suffering from some serious physical condition we don't know about, Rondo looks incapable of carrying the weight of being the man.

[/QUOTE]

Something is wrong this team has imploded over the last seven games.  What is the explanation?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! is all I can say on that fast break....

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Wait!  The Celtics FIRST OFFENSIVE REBOUND with 1 minute left in the third Q !!!  Holy cowShat

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

This team needs to make a comeback and show some pride, but they just can't.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

[QUOTE]

Getting out rebounded 27 to 14...

[/QUOTE]

Starting guards for Memphis are a combined 13 for 17 with 28 points.... the Cs starting guards are a combined 5 of 12...and 12 points....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

where is the brown paper bag at?????  this is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Harlem Globetrotters beating up on the Generals as the Generals stumble, bumble, fumble, drop the ball, etc.   This is so pathetic and embarrassing.  Maybe the "fire Doc" guys are right?   I am so frustrated that I am now searching for ANY answer.

Is there ANYTHING this team does well?  NO!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

I really don't know why Terry plays ahead of Lee or plays at all.  He can't play D and he can't shoot and he can't pass and he can't rebound.  But other than that ...he has a distinctive headband.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

KG was the key to this team's success this year which has to be the reason he got that kind of money for 3years.... the fact is that KG seems to have had a pretty big drop off from last year even with managed minutes... his shot used to be automatic last near and that is not happening this year... his rebounding seemed much better last year as well and so did his defense.... without KG producing ...this team goes nowhere.....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Speights is killing us!!!!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

KG was the key to this team's success this year which has to be the reason he got that kind of money for 3years.... the fact is that KG seems to have had a pretty big drop off from last year even with managed minutes... his shot used to be automatic last near and that is not happening this year... his rebounding seemed much better last year as well and so did his defense.... without KG producing ...this team goes nowhere.....

[/QUOTE]

KG looks just like he did the first half of last season.   He looks awful, as does Pierce.  No Ray to help out and the new subs are just awful.   

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Sully doing a great job. Helping mount a comeback. Time for Doc to take him out.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Tommy H. makes a great point. "If there's nobody there to get an offensive rebound, you're not going to get any".  Sully is the only player (and Rondo) that make an effort to get an offensive rebound.    

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Now "only" down by ten. What do you think...can the C's come back and win this one???

25. This post has been removed.