Game Thread: Celtics vs Hawks, Game Four

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Game Thread: Celtics vs Hawks, Game Four

It looks like Josh Smith, Ray Allen and Avery Bradley are all in and ready to go.

This should be a good game.  I anticipate the Celtics playing with a bit more sense of urgency from the start and finally putting together a "complete" game.

Let's go Celtics.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Hawks, Game Four

Was waiting for you to start the thread.  Lets go Celts!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Rondo...fill up the stat sheet for kirk6.

Im hearing Horford is going to give it a try.  Like 15 minutes.

GO CELTICS!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Horford returns for the Hawks.  That will be good.  I know he's not ready for this so having him out there might not be so bad for us.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Come on AB...gotta hit open shots!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

wow, everyone's in.. this should be a great close game.. i see ray hitting a big 3 FTW! btw, knicks won knicks won!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Yes, like that!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Rondo has 5 assists already.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Hawks, Game Four": [QUOTE]Come on AB...gotta hit open shots!! Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE] Smile, not always good to react to one missed shot. Finally, a good start to a game to put them on their heels!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Clearly, Rondo has decided to play on both ends with energy tonight. This will be a good game for us!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Why is Bass so afraid to shoot open shots? He's hesitated twice now.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

PP = amazing!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

rondo sacrificing his body AGAIN..who says he doesnt love his team?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

RONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

wat a move kevin

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

FREAKIN RED SOX ARE DRIVIN ME NUTS! 18 INNING GAME WHEN CELTS HAVE TO PLAY!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

and this is why when everyone was hating on Keyon Dooling, i wasnt worrying..veteran presence not afraid of the big moment..showing up in this game

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

THIS is the team we've been waiting to see! We haven't seen this team since those wins against Miami just after the great road trip. It's about time!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

For those Res Sux fans...

Could we have just lost 5-1 instead of being tantalized with Middlebrook’s slam to make it 5-5 & then lost 6-5 instead of tying it.  Reason for homecourt is to get last at bat and in a tie game, a walkoff.  Game 1 we couldn't get a run in 4-5- innings & today 9  innings ?

I am so despondent & disgusted I feel that all opponents with winning streaks or losing ones can come into Fenway & continue winning or stop losing !!! You don’t pinch run for Ortiz when we need his bat based on our downward momentum in last many games and inertia. I’d pinch run for him if he were at 3rd and “0” outs that’s how much lack of confidence I have in getting a runner in from 2nd base.

Did you like Gonzo’s  $ 154 million performance of 0-8 ???  And his 8th, a strike out with 2 men on in the 17th !!!

Instead of wishing to make the playoffs, how about a more realistic goal of trying to avoid LAST PLACE !

Need the Celtics to bring some respect back to Boston after Pats, Bruins & pathetic Sox. I lost my Official Sox Batting Cap by the swimming pool at our tennis club &  a week later it was there...no one wanted to steal it !!!  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Thirty-one more minutes of solid, inspired basketball like this and Atlanta will be on the brink of elimination.

Way to play Celtics.  Finally some urgency and execution all in one game -- SO FAR.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Simply no words to describe the Truth!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

pierce down pierce down = no ring contention, season over! is there a wheelchair? pp is supposed to hit the 3 AFTER the knee injury not before

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Good luck Paul!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

I love Pierce to death but this guy is a total drama queen.

In the next few minutes, we'll hear a loud round of applause and the camera will switch to a returning Pierce.

Let's go C's.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Hawks, Game Four:
    [QUOTE]pierce down pierce down = no ring contention, season over! is there a wheelchair? pp is supposed to hit the 3 AFTER the knee injury not before
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Silly post!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts