Game Thread: Celtics vs Hawks - Game One

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Hawks - Game One

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Hawks - Game One:
    In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Hawks - Game One : ray allen has to play next game.....but even if rondo is suspended, im proud of what he did
    Posted by redsoxfan94

What?!?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Hawks - Game One : It's not a joke, it's a rule.
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty

its a joke of a rule.....i understand they dont want the players doing anything to he refs, but rajon didnt do anything bad.....if rajon deserves a suspension, the ref deserves one too

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from McHale2Bird. Show McHale2Bird's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Hawks - Game One": Without Rondo, without Ray, and with the bench we have.....I'm not sure. I sure hope you are right.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

Me too. I am banking that the Celtics will play better defense and KG will not be so cold. He usually plays very well against Josh Smith. It just got a lot tougher for sure.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Hawks - Game One : its a joke of a rule.....i understand they dont want the players doing anything to he refs, but rajon didnt do anything bad.....if rajon deserves a suspension, the ref deserves one too
    Posted by redsoxfan94

You might want to think this through a little more...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from McHale2Bird. Show McHale2Bird's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Hawks - Game One : its a joke of a rule.....i understand they dont want the players doing anything to he refs, but rajon didnt do anything bad.....if rajon deserves a suspension, the ref deserves one too
    Posted by redsoxfan94

This sounds like a Laker fan making excuses for Metta World Peace. Come on man, Rondo has to maintain his composure and then we are not sitting on hands hoping for a non-suspension.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Hawks - Game One : What?!?
    Posted by LloydDobler

standing up to that P.O.S ref..... the ref knows he f'ed up and then he adds on to it by giving rondo a T for being upset with the horrible call....it all led to rondo bumping into him....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Hawks - Game One : This sounds like a Laker fan making excuses for Metta World Peace. Come on man, Rondo has to maintain his composure and then we are not sitting on hands hoping for a non-suspension.
    Posted by McHale2Bird

oh im sorry, did rondo  full blown elbow someone in the head? NO!! he stood up for his team and yes he will pay for it, but he did wha a good leader should and now the team will be fired up....obviously this team needed something to wake them up

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Rondo was the only one who came to play tonight, and who played from start to finish without any help until KG at the end.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Posted by redsoxfan94

I heard commentators and some fans talking about a Rondo suspension, the only one i heard about suspending the ref is you. I don't think he will get suspended because of the play. We'll see.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from McHale2Bird. Show McHale2Bird's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Hawks - Game One : standing up to that P.O.S ref..... the ref knows he f'ed up and then he adds on to it by giving rondo a T for being upset with the horrible call....it all led to rondo bumping into him....
    Posted by redsoxfan94

Wow! There is no excuse for that. Now he along with the rest of the team has to wonder about game 2. Unacceptable regardless of how you spin it. Refs always make mistakes but you cannot let them affect your emotions.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Anyone can yell at the referee.
    If Rondo had stood up for his team he would NOT have bumped the referee.
    Now he will let his teammates down.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Hawks - Game One : This sounds like a Laker fan making excuses for Metta World Peace. Come on man, Rondo has to maintain his composure and then we are not sitting on hands hoping for a non-suspension.
    Posted by McHale2Bird

No comparison between the two, slightly shameful you just made it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from McHale2Bird. Show McHale2Bird's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Hawks - Game One : oh im sorry, did rondo  full blown elbow someone in the head? NO!! he stood up for his team and yes he will pay for it, but he did wha a good leader should and now the team will be fired up....obviously this team needed something to wake them up
    Posted by redsoxfan94

I hope you are right, but I would feel much better knowing that he will be playing in game 2.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Rondo was the only one who came to play tonight, and who played from start to finish without any help until KG at the end.      
    Posted by passfirst

i think bass played hard tonight....and fought for some loose balls in the 4th...

anyways, this clippers-grizzlies game has been awesome so far and it looks like they are letting them play

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Hawks - Game One : Wow! There is no excuse for that. Now he along with the rest of the team has to wonder about game 2. Unacceptable regardless of how you spin it. Refs always make mistakes but you cannot let them affect your emotions.
    Posted by McHale2Bird

You're obviously an LA hack.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

It's ALWAYS somebody else's fault and there's ALWAYS an excuse...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Hawks - Game One : I hope you are right, but I would feel much better knowing that he will be playing in game 2.
    Posted by McHale2Bird

definitely, but if the team is motivated like they clearly werent tonight until the end, i think bradley can get the job done at point....espescially if ray plays

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from McHale2Bird. Show McHale2Bird's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Hawks - Game One :   No comparison between the two, slightly shameful you just made it.
    Posted by passfirst

Nothing shameful about what I wrote. You need to refer to what I was responding to before passing judgment. There is no excuse for what Rondo did when bumping the referee. That could have very well cost us game 2. It is all about emotions and he did not control his.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Posted by Mark from Ct

NOONE HAS BLAMED THE LOSS ON ANYONE BESIDES THE CELTICS

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Hawks - Game One : i think bass played hard tonight....and fought for some loose balls in the 4th... anyways, this clippers-grizzlies game has been awesome so far and it looks like they are letting them play
    Posted by redsoxfan94

true, he seemed to get the jitters out of his system by the end and played hard throughout.  I figure he's settled now and the jumpers will drop from the beginning next game. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from McHale2Bird. Show McHale2Bird's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Hawks - Game One :   You're obviously an LA hack.
    Posted by passfirst

You are obviously mistaken, but whatever.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Posted by Mark from Ct

He moron, go to a laker board. this is a celtics board.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Hawks - Game One :   true, he seemed to get the jitters out of his system by the end and played hard throughout.  I figure he's settled now and the jumpers will drop from the beginning next game. 
    Posted by passfirst

yes and hopefully if ray can play on tuesday he can spread the floor more and get bass some better looks as well....if ray could put up 14 pts+, that would be huge

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from McHale2Bird. Show McHale2Bird's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Hawks - Game One : definitely, but if the team is motivated like they clearly werent tonight until the end, i think bradley can get the job done at point....espescially if ray plays
    Posted by redsoxfan94

Doc needs to be the one motivating, but I am hoping that you are correct and they come back with a rejuvenated game. All of them need to hussle for the full 48. 

Sections
Shortcuts