Game Thread: Celtics vs Hawks - Game One

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Hawks - Game One

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Hawks - Game One:
    [QUOTE]spotting ATL a game would not be a good idea. Hope the guys can come back and win this thing.....they seemed to have stopped the bleeding a tad at least
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]celts will win! ray could be used to hit some threes. i c ray right now like kg in 2008.. the news gets worse and worse and worse as the games go. soon they'll say the ankle's broken.. how many second chances? did i hear it right that the celts are the WORSE offensive rebounding team in history?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Too many jump shots. 

We are just conceding the interior offensively.  We're not even looking to go inside.

How can they get every offensive rebound?  Even when we get the rebound, we're careless with the ball.

We are playing with no energy.  How can KG be winded with all the rest he's gotten and he's being defended by Collins?  Unbelievable.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]Rondo's defensive is particularly bad today. This is not looking good now that they have withstood our run. I thought we would be coming back by now.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]
    Rondo has left Hinrich and seen him wide open for threes the whole game.

This is looking very bad. Rondo is the last one I expected to slack off.  This is his time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I'm just stunned. Petey - you know how a football team stinks on offense, defense, AND special teams? That's how I feel about the game so far. We can't seem to do anything right. It's not just the offense or the defense or the rebounding......it's all of the above.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Ugly first half unless you are Hawks fan. The Celts better get their game faces on, or they will find themselves down 0-1 in this series. They look like they have not played in a week. Oh, wait, they haven't. Come on Celtics!!
    Posted by McHale2Bird[/QUOTE]

The Celtics have improved slightly, but still aren't going to win unless they play better defense.  I don't have much hope that they can win this game. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Josh Smith is having a monster game, I thought that he would struggle against KG.
    Eventually someone will have to step up from our bench or our postseason run will be short-lived!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]disturbing stat: worst offensive rebounding team in the history of the league.
    Posted by McHale2Bird[/QUOTE]

Is that true F34?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Hawks - Game One": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Hawks - Game One : Rondo has left Hinrich and seen him wide open for threes the whole game. This is looking very bad. Rondo is the last one I expected to slack off.  This is his time. Posted by concord27[/QUOTE] Exactly!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

all these years kobe NEVER had a triple double in the playoffs? no laker since magic? i tell ya i have more respect now for magic than ever did before and i had tons of it before?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

How many times does Steamer have to get shoved in the back?

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

did i just c an offensive rebound? look for pp to take over the 4th!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Hawks - Game One": [QUOTE]did i just c an offensive rebound? look for pp to take over the 4th! Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE] Better be some defense and rebounding to go with it or it won't matter.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Too many jump shots.  We are just conceding the interior offensively.  We're not even looking to go inside. How can they get every offensive rebound?  Even when we get the rebound, we're careless with the ball. We are playing with no energy.  How can KG be winded with all the rest he's gotten and he's being defended by Collins?  Unbelievable.
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]
    its coounterintuitive. but kg is exhausted because of all the rest a little is good but overdid it a bit

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

for all of ya criticizing rr's ability to score the rock, u happy now? life without ray would sukkk

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

did i just c kg go insside?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Thank goodness Rondo is hitting? Lazy and stupid play by Dooling!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Two bad shots by Dooling on the break and then KG in the corner.

We need to work the ball more because we're being lazy and settling for tough shots.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

[QUOTE]I'm just stunned. Petey - you know how a football team stinks on offense, defense, AND special teams? That's how I feel about the game so far. We can't seem to do anything right. It's not just the offense or the defense or the rebounding......it's all of the above.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]
    I know.  How many times is a Hawks player going to end up with the ball on the offensive rebound?  Fortunate that KG stayed with it but they are making the hustle plays.

Not much is working for us tonight.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

We have 4 points from the bench!