Game Thread - Celtics vs. Hawks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Game Thread - Celtics vs. Hawks

big game here..two days off looming..lets get a win.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Hawks

KG should let Smith shoot the whoooooole game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Hawks:
    [QUOTE]KG should let Smith shoot the whoooooole game.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

Where is everyone..Thrown in the towel?  Hahaha  Go Celts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Hawks : Where is everyone..Thrown in the towel?  Hahaha  Go Celts
    Posted by upperco1[/QUOTE]

some Celtics fans on this board are what you call fair weather fans. when the team is doing well, they will be here bragging about how they predicted this and wat minor tweaks we need..when we are doing bad they sulk and complain about how all our players are worthless and unwatchable.

or perhaps everyones just eating dinner.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Hawks : Where is everyone..Thrown in the towel?  Hahaha  Go Celts

A lot of threads on here about next year. Why not just beat out Phylly and see what happens this year?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Bradley just does not get out of your face

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]Bradley just does not get out of your face

i love it. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Game Thread - Celtics vs. Hawks:
    [QUOTE]big game here..two days off looming..lets get a win.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

Agree that the Celtics need to win tonight.  Very low scoring game so far. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

Garnett looks great at center. I'm increasingly convinced that the Celtics need to re-sign him this off-season.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

A lot of posters already have KG gone or retired next season. I disagree. Also think RA will be back for less money and minutes, otherwise DA would have shipped him off

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]A lot of posters already have KG gone or retired next season. I disagree. Also think RA will be back for less money and minutes, otherwise DA would have shipped him off

I have never heard KG say that he wants to retire, but many of the local tv/radio announcers have mentioned that he may retire.  That is how the rumor about KG got started.  We don't really know what will happen when the season ends.  I also remember hearing that if the Celtics lost this season, that KG would retire.  He must be thinking about it.  He certainly doesn't need the money. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

Stiemsma continues to impress me. I don't think he'll ever be more than a second unit player, at best, but he's serviceable. He blocks shots, rebounds, and even hits those open jumpshots that Rondo rarely makes.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Just my opinion but I think Ainge will go for a legit center in the draft , resign Green, keep RA and get a sharpsooter via draft or FA. New center, Steamer, Garnett with Bass , Pierce, Green and New guard, Rondo, BA, Moore/Johnson and RA off the bench. I think one of this years rooks go in a trade with picks to get the center he wants

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

i think the only way KG comes back nxt yr is to have a chance at a championship.

i know he doesnt wanna be a part of a rebuilding project.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]Just my opinion but I think Ainge will go for a legit center in the draft , resign Green, keep RA and get a sharpsooter via draft or FA. New center, Steamer, Garnett with Bass , Pierce, Green and New guard, Rondo, BA, Moore/Johnson and RA off the bench. I think one of this years rooks go in a trade with picks to get the center he wants

He may want and need to get a legit center but who would they get that would make a difference at their draft positions?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Hawks : He may want and need to get a legit center but who would that get they would make a difference at their draft positions?
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

Someone who has a lo draft pick and doesn't need a center. Give then 2 picks and JJ or Moore

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Hawks : Someone who has a lo draft pick and doesn't need a center. Give then 2 picks and JJ or Moore

Possibly but everyone except for a few teams need a center...also, I doubt anyone wants JJ or Moore but I guess you never know.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Hawks : Possibly but everyone except for a few teams need a center...also, I doubt anyone wants JJ or Moore but I guess you never know.
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

The 2 picks would be the bait, your just filling a slot for someones bench with a JJ or Mooore throw in. Although I like JJ. There usually always someone that wants to trade a low pick to get 2 higher 1st rounders

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Hawks : The 2 picks would be the bait, your just filling a slot for someones bench with a JJ or Mooore throw in. Although I like JJ. There usually always someone that wants to trade a low pick to get 2 higher 1st rounders

I agree with you but in terms of legit centers, you got a chance at Zeller or Leonard and I think Zeller is more of a SF.   Were you thinking of someone else?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Hawks : Possibly but everyone except for a few teams need a center...also, I doubt anyone wants JJ or Moore but I guess you never know.
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

If we had an average to above average center and a a legit outside shooter THIS year where do you think we'd be standing now?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Hawks : I agree with you but in terms of legit centers, you got a chance at Zeller or Leonard and I think Zeller is more of a SF.   Were you thinking of someone else?
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

I don't scout the college ranks but there's been mny a good center come into the leauge that didn't play for a top 20 college program

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Hawks : If we had an average to above average center and a a legit outside shooter THIS year where do you think we'd be standing now?

Well, we already have the a legit outside shooter in Ray, but as to an average or above average center?  Dont really know of too many above average centers other than Bynum and Howard... there just arent that many good centers anymore... its a different game now....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Hawks : That's impossible. I've watched Tyler Zeller play and he's not a SF.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Meant to say PF...

Sections
Shortcuts