Game Thread: Celtics vs Hawks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Hawks

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Hawks:
    [QUOTE]I'm not sure I hate a player on this team more than Daniels.  Truly a bonehead player.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

So you actually hate players on your own team?  Daniels is lucky he can move at all, much less play in the NBA. I admire a guy like him for showing up and giving it his all!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Hawks :  So you actually hate players on your own team?  Daniels is lucky he can move at all, much less play in the NBA. I admire a guy like him for showing up and giving it his all!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

I am sure Cfan meant he hated his game and not the person, unlike some people who hate our best players like PP.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]What's up with Bass?  I think he feels that he should be back at the hotel chillin' too as a starter who's worn down. He's totally not into the game.  You can see AB being aggressive offensively but Bass looks like he's not into the game.
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]

This game is a lesson for Bass.He`s a mediocre player without Rondo ,Pierce,KG feeding him.Stay with Celts and play your role.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Hawks : Dooling vs Daniels......Dumb and dumber, huh? Well, they are at least giving it their all in terms of hustle.  I'm trying to find something positive in those two!
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

Theyve both stayed in the league a long time.Daniels is a decent player with no outside shot. Dooling is a decent backup guard.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]Dooling />Daniels
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

Don't be surprised if one or both of these guys help us out during the playoffs...even Dooling...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Hawks : This game is a lesson for Bass.He`s a mediocre player without Rondo ,Pierce,KG feeding him.Stay with Celts and play your role.
    Posted by jrleftfoot[/QUOTE]

The lesson, is that its one thing to be a complimentary player, and another to be counted on to be the Man...very true..

Sections
Shortcuts