Game Thread: Celtics vs Hawks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Hawks

JJJ not exactly Kg, just yet...ha.ha, rookieitis...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Doc trying to get Bradley in but just couldn't get a sub due to no whistles.  The shooting w/o Bradley was pretty ugly.  Those were some bricks being laid out there!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Hawks:
    Doc trying to get Bradley in but just couldn't get a sub due to no whistles.  The shooting w/o Bradley was pretty ugly.  Those were some bricks being laid out there!
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

You are right.  Although, you have to be happy with the energy and effort in this game by mostly bench players and the rookies.  Even though, I don't think they will win this game it is closer than I expected. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Terrible call with the game on the line

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Just when you criticize Daniels, he makes a steal, rebound, or points...keep the criticisms coming...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

JJJ not exactly Kg, just yet...ha.ha, rookieitis...
    Posted by Ortiz123

Laughing....So True!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Love that we tried to make it a game but I repeat.....Daniels is a true waste.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

IMO Dooling is the worst

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

IMO Dooling is the worst
    Posted by upperco1

Dooling vs Daniels......Dumb and dumber, huh?

Well, they are at least giving it their all in terms of hustle.  I'm trying to find something positive in those two!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Love that we tried to make it a game but I repeat.....Daniels is a true waste.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

OK......I agree. What the Fffff was he thinking?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Hawks : True dat! He's making me eat my words and it's good to see him find his rythem. Hope he plays like this come playoffs. Doc just needs to play these guys more so they all keep their heads in the game and are ready to play on a regular basis. Crappy call by the official bailing Johnson out the last second in an important game to the C's even though they didn't bring their heavy artillary for the war.
    Posted by Mployee8

No, my friend.  Don't eat your words.....just look at his last two plays at critical points - both turnovers.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

IMO Dooling is the worst
    Posted by upperco1

Dooling and Daniels don't contribute much to this team.  Daniels was a good player before his injury.  He has never been the same player since returning this year and may not be signed by anyone next season. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Good night, gentlemen.   Let's see who plays against Miami.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Does Doc not care about this game? Steamer sitting? Winnable game as it turns out

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Good night, gentlemen.   Let's see who plays against Miami.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

I hope that all of the starters play some minutes to end the season.  They will be rusty if they have too much time off.  Although, I hope that they are all healthy when the playoffs start. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Hawks : 12-8-3-4 for Daniels! When was the last time he had those numbers in a game? I'm thrilled and your criticizing the guy ... Ugh!!y BTW: You still worried about HCA against the Hawks?  LOL
    Posted by Mployee8

Never "worried" about it.  Just would love to have it.  Still might happen.  They will lose 2 of their last 3 games, I bet.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Be interesting to see who sees minutes against Miami for both teams

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Hawks : Which two ... Knicks, Mavs or Clips ? And if they do lose two then we have to beat both our opponents to overtake them ... Bucks & Heat without our starters.
    Posted by Mployee8

What you saw tonight said the Hawks can't lose to anyone of those teams?  The Hawks are not looking very good althought the last three are home games.  

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

Quis is the man.  I hope he regains his game cause I love his game and attitude

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Dooling>Daniels

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Quis is the man.  I hope he regains his game cause I love his game and attitude
    Posted by RickFox17

It would be great for him to regain his original playing ability.  He hasn't been the same player since before his injury.  Maybe next season will be different for him.  Not sure that he will be playing for the Celtics next season, but I hope that he is able to contribute next season. 

Sections
Shortcuts