Game Thread: Celtics vs Kings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Kings

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

See you next time the lakers lose, Blooooogy?

Oh, right, you only come on here when WE lose - sorry, I forgot son!

[/QUOTE]

Kiddo, don't be so down. You should know this happens when your GM only gets your team a bunch of mediocre players in the offseason. 

ROTFLMAO!!!

Have a very blessed night!

[/QUOTE]

Son, I'm not down.  There is plenty of time left for our GM to get us good players.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whendex. Show Whendex's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Kirk

Jeff Green was -16 against the Kings. He played 31 minutes, got 4 rebounds, and I don't know how many times he got his shot blocked.

Still think he's worth keeping at 9m per year?

[/QUOTE]

Was a dissapointment to see Green get a good opportunity and kind of blow it. He went out and looked pretty good in the first half. Then uhhh what the heck happened ? lol.. 

Still think he's going to produce but not sure how much under Doc's system. My eyes have been opened =\

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Thanks, and good luck with Dwight the diva!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

See you next time the lakers lose, Blooooogy?

Oh, right, you only come on here when WE lose - sorry, I forgot son!

[/QUOTE]

Kiddo, don't be so down. You should know this happens when your GM only gets your team a bunch of mediocre players in the offseason. 

ROTFLMAO!!!

Have a very blessed night!

[/QUOTE]

The Fakers have 5 players and the rest are garbage. You're a fool!!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Whendex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Was a dissapointment to see Green get a good opportunity and kind of blow it. He went out and looked pretty good in the first half. Then uhhh what the heck happened ? lol.. 

Still think he's going to produce but not sure how much under Doc's system. My eyes have been opened =\

[/QUOTE]

Been saying it numerous times, Jeff Green is a very good player, but if you expect him to become a big time player like Paul Pierce, you'll be disappointed. 

Jeff Green is not the type who can carry a team on his back. So it's not a good fit because the Celts are asking too much of him. He's a good 3rd or 4th option, but he'll never become a very good 1st or 2nd option.

Time to move Jeff Green.

Lee, Bass, and Green for Amare.

[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a good trade if we can pull it off.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Whendex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Been saying it numerous times, Jeff Green is a very good player, but if you expect him to become a big time player like Paul Pierce, you'll be disappointed. 

Jeff Green is not the type who can carry a team on his back. So it's not a good fit because the Celts are asking too much of him. He's a good 3rd or 4th option, but he'll never become a very good 1st or 2nd option.

Time to move Jeff Green.

Lee, Bass, and Green for Amare.

[/QUOTE]

Or Gasol!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

I think they could still trade Cousins.  He's hired a new agent, and rumor has it, Fagan will "Howard " him, and ask for a trade!

Petrie is already on the hot seat, and he may trade him in a last ditch effort to keep his job.

I remain hopeful!

[/QUOTE]

If they trade him they will get a great deal more than we have to give them. Cousins is potentially a better player than Howard. Much better, he can pass and shoot free throws and of course has range in his outside game.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I think they could still trade Cousins.  He's hired a new agent, and rumor has it, Fagan will "Howard " him, and ask for a trade!

Petrie is already on the hot seat, and he may trade him in a last ditch effort to keep his job.

I remain hopeful!

[/QUOTE]

If they trade him they will get a great deal more than we have to give them. Cousins is potentially a better player than Howard. Much better, he can pass and shoot free throws and of course has range in his outside game.

[/QUOTE]

I have to disagree for monetary reasons.  Cousins only makes 3.8 mill.  Their highest paid player is Salmons, at 8.....I just don't see, given that parameter, what "better" deals can be out there.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]

Jeff Green gets his shot blocked more than anyone I've seen since BBD. 

[/QUOTE]

He has no mid range or  inside game...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ever notice how other point guards have career days against us like Thomas is tonight?  Our guards are horrible at the defensive end!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

and Rondo lets them by like with a polite salute...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]

Ever notice how other point guards have career days against us like Thomas is tonight?  Our guards are horrible at the defensive end!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

That's why we cannot trade AB...or we are toast..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to VeniceSox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Garnett out and Bass in.  Let's see what happens.

[/QUOTE]

I know you all are harping on Bass but he is one of many things wrong with this team... KG and Pierce have become bit (role) players and Rondo is good but really inconsistent like he has been tonite... they need (at the very least) a go to scorer and a rebounder /defender ....

[/QUOTE]

Of course there are many things wrong - that's obvious when you get blown out almost every game!  But, Bass is one of our worst problems, along with guard defense, rotation defense, our consistently poor defense, poor rebounding, etc, etc, etc.

[/QUOTE]

We can take care of the rebounding with a good big, and AB will take care of some of those easy penetrations by the guards...

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]

Kirk

Jeff Green was -16 against the Kings. He played 31 minutes, got 4 rebounds, and I don't know how many times he got his shot blocked.

Still think he's worth keeping at 9m per year?

[/QUOTE]

and some want him to start...lets get real...

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I have to disagree for monetary reasons.  Cousins only makes 3.8 mill.  Their highest paid player is Salmons, at 8.....I just don't see, given that parameter, what "better" deals can be out there.

[/QUOTE]

Right now the Wiz have the biggest chance of landing the #1 pick in the 2013 Draft. But the Kings won't even talk trade with them.

Can't get a better deal than a potential #1 overall pick. 

[/QUOTE]

Do we know that's what they offered?  Because I heard the Kings would be looking for "vet" players, and the Wiz don't have any of those, except Okafor and Ariza, who make too much money.  Also, we can take a contract like Evans or Salmons - they won't since they have Wall and Beal ( and Crawford).

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts