Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks, Game Four

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks, Game Four

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to guyfromtex's comment:

Thank God, Boston fr*gg*n wins!!

Jumped on the bandwagon, jumped off the bandwagon, now you're jumping back on the bandwagon again?

Hey Fierce, go f**k yourself!! Just enjoy this victory. Boston lives to fight another day.

I already predicted the series goes back to NY hours ago, duh!

The FUNGUS said Knicks in 5... now his backpeddle

HAHAHAHAHAHA

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Thank God, Boston fr*gg*n wins!!

Jumped on the bandwagon, jumped off the bandwagon, now you're jumping back on the bandwagon again?

Hey Fierce, go f**k yourself!! Just enjoy this victory. Boston lives to fight another day.

+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

What pretend Celtic fan predicted the Knicks in 5 and that KG isnt clutch?????????

Guess that FUNGUS missed last nights game but it sure did a 180

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Karl

The difference between you and me is you have fungus for brains.

When I get it wrong, I will admit that I'm wrong.

You bash Doc Rivers everyday, telling everybody that Doc is one of the worst coaches in the league. That's not true. But you keep doing it every chance you get. You're too dumb to admit that Doc Rivers is one of the best coaches in the NBA today.

fierce, hasnt it clicked yet?

Dont you get the message from so many on this forum that you are not liked for three reasons; 1) your personality, 2) your deep deep desire to present yourself as the resident expert on basketball coupled with your continuous posting of wrong information and flip/flopping opinions based upon which way the wind is blowing and 3) your routine of flooding threads with posts that im confident outnumber the top 2-3 posters on this Celtics forum combined.

Your need to dissect someones post for a tidbit, spin it to fit your needs, then pound away for weeks trying to make a point which is irrelevant...

You must stay up nights and certainly weekends studying this board. Heck, Ive made posts about you that got lost in active threads and several days later, you respond. LOL  I bet you dont miss a single post, do you?

fierce, all kidding aside, this forum is too important to you. You care about it and your neverending condition to feel you won. I hope for your sake you can find something more constructive and rewarding to dedicate your life to.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Fungus, your love is showing again.

Usually Pierce is more cluch at shooting than KG; however, last night, KG was more clutch at shooting.

Your usual mantra is rebounds, rebounds, rebounds. I guess now it is 20 points. While it is obvious why you do it, at least be consistant. Now that KG is the top rebounder on any team in the playoffs so far, you have to find another reason to denegrate his contribution.

I guess it must be that if KG is great, then Pierce, somehow, is not as great.

Both players are great.

As far as the twenty points are concerned, KG shot 55.5% and got 16 points. Pierce shot 31.6% and got 16 point. Time to change your story again.

By the way, they won.

Pierce-  31.6 % 16 points 4 rebounds 4  assisrs 1 steals 0 blocks

KG     - 55.6%  16 points 18 rebounds 5 assists 0 steals 1 bock

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Jump-ball-overtime's comment:

Fungus, your love is showing again.

Usually Pierce is more cluch at shooting than KG; however, last night, KG was more clutch at shooting.

Your usual mantra is rebounds, rebounds, rebounds. I guess now it is 20 points. While it is obvious why you do it, at least be consistant. Now that KG is the top rebounder on any team in the playoffs so far, you have to find another reason to denegrate his contribution.

I guess it must be that if KG is great, then Pierce, somehow, is not as great.

Both players are great.

As far as the twenty points are concerned, KG shot 55.5% and got 16 points. Pierce shot 31.6% and got 16 point. Time to change your story again.

By the way, they won.

Pierce-  31.6 % 16 points 4 rebounds 4  assisrs 1 steals 0 blocks

KG     - 55.6%  16 points 18 rebounds 5 assists 0 steals 1 bock

Bingo

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

fierce, hasnt it clicked yet?

Dont you get the message from so many on this forum that you are not liked for three reasons; 1) your personality, 2) your deep deep desire to present yourself as the resident expert on basketball coupled with your continuous posting of wrong information and flip/flopping opinions based upon which way the wind is blowing and 3) your routine of flooding threads with posts that im confident outnumber the top 2-3 posters on this Celtics forum combined.

Your need to dissect someones post for a tidbit, spin it to fit your needs, then pound away for weeks trying to make a point which is irrelevant...

You must stay up nights and certainly weekends studying this board. Heck, Ive made posts about you that got lost in active threads and several days later, you respond. LOL  I bet you dont miss a single post, do you?

fierce, all kidding aside, this forum is too important to you. You care about it and your neverending condition to feel you won. I hope for your sake you can find something more constructive and rewarding to dedicate your life to.

Karl

You're replying to my posts and you're reading my posts. 

Mission accomplished!

So youre saying you live here and play the fool for the attention. Fair enough. Guess I summed you up pretty well in my previous post. Thanks for the help/

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

So youre saying you live here and play the fool for the attention. Fair enough. Guess I summed you up pretty well in my previous post. Thanks for the help/

Attention?

You really want to talk about attention?

Who bashes Doc Rivers here everyday, including Sundays?

Maybe my style is not to your liking, but one thing's for sure when it comes to basketball, I clearly know more than you do.

Come on, replace Doc Rivers with Jeff Van Gundy?

Remember when I made that thread and the people here thought I was just joking?

One even said he'll stop becoming a Celtic fan if JVG becomes Celtic coach.

Only a total idiot would think JVG is a better coach than Doc Rivers. That's a fact!

why dont u take ur profile off of private so we can see the 1,000s and 1,000s of posts youve made...

Wanna bet your posting outnumbers mine 10:1?

and speaking of remembering...remember when about 10 people called you all kinds of names and wished you disappeared??  Most recently last night when a well informed poster said

┌∩┐(_)┌∩┐

15. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts