Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks, Game Six

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks, Game Six

In response to Fierce34's comment:

First time, in a Celtics uniform, KG fails to have a 20-point game in a playoff series.

All you have to do is ask for help, it is available

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

I think that this series was critical in the development of Jeff Green.

He will emerge next season with Rondo and Avery and Brandon and Sullinger.

I agree.  This off season we should see Jeff Green grow up a lot as a player.  It was demanded that he step up and he tried.  He should be very clear now about how he can get better.  I expect to see a much better Jeff next year.

Not Bass.  Rondo is a star, Jeff can be one.  Sullinger has only shown the potential to be very good but not a star.  That is why I keep harping that the Celts need a star 2.  It is not posible to get a star 5 but it is possible to get a star 2.  That has to be the plan.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

In response to passfirst's comment:

Pierce's performance was utterly pathetic, actually twice as bad as his performance in game 7 of 2010.   Gave the game away time and agian.  To turn the ball over throughout this series the way he did was a complete lack of effort, just gave it away.

then he shouldn't have been dribbling it between his legs in trafic.  What kind of garbage was that.  If Toney Allen was out there instead of Pierce the Celts would have won tonight.

Pierce was injured.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

First time, in a Celtics uniform, KG fails to have a 20-point game in a playoff series.

he is a warrior but just doesnt have enough gas in the tank on offense anymore... PP is right there too....

True!

Unfortunately some here think KG is part of the Avengers!

He was great tonight. Like you, he needs a supporting cast.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to prakash's comment:

In response to R9R's comment:

I think that this series was critical in the development of Jeff Green.

He will emerge next season with Rondo and Avery and Brandon and Sullinger.

I agree.  This off season we should see Jeff Green grow up a lot as a player.  It was demanded that he step up and he tried.  He should be very clear now about how he can get better.  I expect to see a much better Jeff next year.

Not Bass.  Rondo is a star, Jeff can be one.  Sullinger has only shown the potential to be very good but not a star.  That is why I keep harping that the Celts need a star 2.  It is not posible to get a star 5 but it is possible to get a star 2.  That has to be the plan.

+ 1 this summer JG should work on his dribbling, going left with the basketball, pull up jumper, and rebounding. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Pierce's performance was utterly pathetic, actually twice as bad as his performance in game 7 of 2010.   Gave the game away time and agian.  To turn the ball over throughout this series the way he did was a complete lack of effort, just gave it away.

Seriously, Pierce had 18 points and 10 rebounds in that 2010 Game 7 Finals.

KG had 3 rebounds, ZERO offensive rebounds, while Pau Gasol had 18 rebounds, 9 offensive and 9 defensive, in that Game 7 Finals.

Artest shut him down every time it mattered

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

I'm excited about Green and Sullinger next year too, along with Rondo, A.B.,.

KG needs to stay, Celts need to get rid of Pierce for the 5 mil, sign Toney Allen and Dwight Howard. Doc and KG will get Howard to be a player.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Fungus, what happened to the mantra for rebounds? Did it disappear? Did Pierce have a bad night? I don't know, are you off your meds.

Could it have something to do with Pierce being 4 for 18 and not KG being 7 for 10. Both players are great but Pierce had an terrible night. Get your facts straight.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from darkman20. Show darkman20's posts

I'm excited about Green and Sullinger next year too, along with Rondo, A.B.,.

KG needs to stay, Celts need to get rid of Pierce for the 5 mil, sign Toney Allen and Dwight Howard. Doc and KG will get Howard to be a player.

Forget about it.  As soon as Rondo comes back, Green will suck again.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

rip roarin finish

carmeo elbos into Bass

foul on Bass

My son{14} and me  SCREAMING at the TV

{Lucky wife out of town}

LOOKED Good

then dashed..to's and ref poor calls .timely for the nix

KG & CPP to the HOF

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from darkman20. Show darkman20's posts

Pierce was putrid today like something fierce.  Therefore, he takes the majority of the blame. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Fungus, maybe you should be a Heat fan. These guys have been great, but if wins are what turns you on, maybe the Heat are your team this year.

After KG leaves it will be another 10 to 20 years before the Celtics can compete for a title. Jefferson is not the answer, he is the drug that prevents the answer.

KG might be the best player in the NBA in the last ten years. While I know that you will provide a negative response, he will be cherished by most C's fans as the greatest since Larry Bird. I will miss his drive, his gritt, his team play, and his will to win at all costs.

Does fungus live off the dead, or is it more than that.

Fungus, thanks for an entertaining year. Your illness has been fun to diagnose.

I will be back next year to try to drive you toward mental health.

Best regards,

Jump Ball overtime

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from darkman20. Show darkman20's posts

In response to darkman20's comment:

Pierce was putrid today like something fierce.  Therefore, he takes the majority of the blame. 

So you're going to blame me for this loss?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lol.  The choice of words was so fitting...I couldn't resist.

25. This post has been removed.