Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks, Game Three

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks, Game Three

I'm about to turn this game off. This is ridiculous

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

The Knicks are the better team, plain and simple.  We can hope all we want but the bottom line is the Knicks are just a much better team than are the Celtics.

This is embarrassing.  I honestly don't understand it.  How do you come out in the most important game of the year and put up this type of first half?  The Knicks have been taking it to us and, upon returning home, we play like THIS?

We are playing with no pride.  Simmons is right, we might get swept.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

I'm about to turn this game off. This is ridiculous

I cant watch this pathetic display either... Doc has no clue how to instill any intensity in these guys nor do the players seem to do it themselves... KG and PP are done and their age is showing big time.....Ainge should be fired

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to Petey62's comment:

The Knicks are the better team, plain and simple.  We can hope all we want but the bottom line is the Knicks are just a much better team than are the Celtics.

This is embarrassing.  I honestly don't understand it.  How do you come out in the most important game of the year and put up this type of first half?  The Knicks have been taking it to us and, upon returning home, we play like THIS?

We are playing with no pride.  Simmons is right, we might get swept.

No mights... 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

We scored 25 in game 1 and 23 in game 2 in the 2nd half.  Maybe we are doing a tactical different ploy as 31 points 1st half at home is pretty pathetic too so maybe we will have a strong showing 2nd half (HA!) I'm searching for my Dale Carnegie Power of Positive thinking book.

OK, Red Sox are winning, I can, hopefully, look forward to the Lakers losing. Darn the Yankees are winning. I like GS too and especially Step Curry, he scores more points in a game than our team does in a half. But, w/o David Lee it will be tought. Sure wish we had Curry and Lee and I'd give up KG & PP for them(HA Again !).

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Fire Ainge - for for NOT securing a scorer nor big man prior to the playoffs, then keeping two over the hill players who could have brought in talent, but now we are left with their rotting sckeletons. 

Fire Doc - because he down't know how to manage player court time or work with young talent.

Trade Rondo:  because of all the reasons that have been hashed over and over. He is good for himself and bad for team ball movemetn and chemistry and leadership, not to mention offensive flow and basic FG competency and defense.

Cut ties with both Pierce and Garnett. Hopefully get something in return in Cap space or YOUNG players. 

Jettison:  Terry, Wilcox, Bass, Crawford (swing and a miss), Bradley (good trade bait)  

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I would get rid of this whole team in the off season except Rondo, Bradley & Sully & maybe Melo.  What bad luck we didn't /couldn't unload KG & PP. Did KG seriously adhering to his no trade clause really think we were going far in playoffs.  Ya know, Ray Allen was the smart one & we'd won more game if he stayed but still wouldn't have challenged for the title. Maybe, with Ray & Kenyon Martin, yup, a good possiblity. Ok, I know Ray didn't want to stay as we did want to keep him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

why do I have that same foil feeling that I had when recently putting down my dog of 14 years ... :/

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Fire Ainge - for for NOT securing a scorer nor big man prior to the playoffs, then keeping two over the hill players who could have brought in talent, but now we are left with their rotting sckeletons. 

Fire Doc - because he down't know how to manage player court time or work with young talent.

Trade Rondo:  because of all the reasons that have been hashed over and over. He is good for himself and bad for team ball movemetn and chemistry and leadership, not to mention offensive flow and basic FG competency and defense.

Cut ties with both Pierce and Garnett. Hopefully get something in return in Cap space or YOUNG players. 

Jettison:  Terry, Wilcox, Bass, Crawford (swing and a miss), Bradley (good trade bait)  

Ok lets say they do that...then what is your plan? Easy to say get rid of everyone pretty much but I am curious as to who you get?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Everyone is deferring to Paul and Kevin. it doesn't work that way. everyone needs to be aggressive and attack and the best attackers could be Paul and Kevin. Nobody on this team really wants it or believe its achievable. step up Jeff, Avery, Jordan, brandon

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

unbelievable that some people still arent seeing the value of Rondo right now..especially here in the playoffs.

I wanna see C Lee more tho...J Terry isnt giving us anything.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

doc nees to go

DA will stay  guaranteed

get rid of the ole folk

sorry

1 more yr with RR and see how it works  JG may improve somemore

crawford is weird but not bad

AB is going downhill

A TOTAL MESS

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

High-powered offenses will bog down in the playoffs?

Carmelo is making fade away jumpers with a hand in his face, duh!

Carmelo is a superstar. The superstars are always going to get theres. There is A difference. You still don't get that? Geez

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Doc needs to review video, of the Bulls games. Remind this team what heart looks like.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

I would get rid of this whole team in the off season except Rondo, Bradley & Sully & maybe Melo.  What bad luck we didn't /couldn't unload KG & PP. Did KG seriously adhering to his no trade clause really think we were going far in playoffs.  Ya know, Ray Allen was the smart one & we'd won more game if he stayed but still wouldn't have challenged for the title. Maybe, with Ray & Kenyon Martin, yup, a good possiblity. Ok, I know Ray didn't want to stay as we did want to keep him.

you are ready to get rid of Jeff Green?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Ok lets say they do that...then what is your plan? Easy to say get rid of everyone pretty much but I am curious as to who you get?

exactly. Its not Doc's fault we dont have someone to bring the dang ball up the court, and its not Doc's fault we are missing point blank layups and open jumpers.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

In response to ktronic's comment:

High-powered offenses will bog down in the playoffs?

Carmelo is making fade away jumpers with a hand in his face, duh!

Carmelo is a superstar. The superstars are always going to get theres. There is A difference. You still don't get that? Geez

That's because you're not minding your own business. You don't know what I'm talking about and you reply to a post not intended for you. 

Unless of course you're Karl. Are you Karllost?

Karl said high-powered offenses like the Knicks will bog down in the playoffs. You just proved him wrong by saying superstars are always going to get theirs.

I didn't realize that this board belongs to you. i will write and respond to whomever I want. If your posts are private then maybe you should find something else to do. I don't need to reread Karl's post. I read them and know exactly what he's saying. You're the one who still doesn't get it.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts