Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks : How do you know I didn't enjoy the game? 
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Because Rondo was fantastic and that doesn't give you ammo for your normal 6 self initiated posts bashing Rondo.  

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

[QUOTE]n Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks : No he`s not .Heplays D and rebounds.
    Posted by jrleftfoot[/QUOTE]

I totally agree and I love Petrius but i used to love Toine when he played with us in his early days before he lived only by the 3 point line

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks : So for the record, are you saying that Rondo is now officially a clutch player like Jerry West?

haha..WHO MENTIONED JERRY WEST????

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks : Why would you want to trade Rondo for Lin?

You`re schizo.You just stated "Lin is clutch and Rondo is anti clutch."You`ve been praising Lin and knocking Rondo for weeks. Own up to your nonsense .All your posts about them logically,actually illogically, indicate that you believe Lin is the better player.He isn`t and never will be. He`s a guy who can hit shots if he isn`t closely guarded and run a halfcourt offense about as well as a lot of NBA backups.Their are few players in the league as dynamic as Rondo.He has his weaknesses ,but he`s grossly undervalued by guys like you ,pud and dud.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks : Right now I'm not expecting Rondo to get traded. After the suspension he started playing well. And after today's game, even I have to admit Rondo can't be traded.
    It was said this was Rondo's 4th Triple Double this year and I believe I heard only one other player has 1. I do not want to seem like an ingrate---he is truly a gifted athlete and it's a delight to watch his athletic skills but if PP does  not make the 3 to send us into overtime, how would we feel. Irrespective of Rondo's great play I guess you could call it "quid pro quo", (you get something but give something) yet he missed I don't know how many but it seemed like at least 5-8 drive to the basket balls off the glass & a couple of short jumpers too. OK, am I getting greedy with all else he did to say if he had made those, he would have had an "Avatar" performance  & we would have won by 10+ in reg time. With all of my comments, I'd still like not to trade him but we still need a Big Man, a Banger, like Wilcox, who can put in rebounds too.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Let's keep Rondo and go out and find a way to get Kaman.  No more fooling around. Let's see what happens and see if we can make a run and stay healthy.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

Great win by our Celtics and great game by Rondo and those miss lay ups are easier to correct than jumpers  lol  Go Celtics

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks : Jerry West is Mr. Clutch, in case you didn't know.

haha i know this, but who called rondo Mr. Clutch? i said his OT performance was clutch amongst a stellar game he played today..im not gunna act like he does this everyday.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks : haha..WHO MENTIONED JERRY WEST????
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

Fierce has about 6 times now.When he can`t win an argument he creates a strawman and argues with him.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

at this point, the only member of the big 3 i can see us parting with is Ray. Ray and a 1st or a combo of bench players..GET A BIG MAN and the league could be in serious trouble.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from elDunker2. Show elDunker2's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks : Do you want some cheese with your whine? Posted by jrleftfoot[/QUOTE] Wow. That was clever. Can't wait to hear you talk basketball...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks : Post it here, where I said I want Rondo traded for Jeremy Lin. I dare you! I think you're the one who's schizo. I never said anything about trading Rondo for Jeremy Lin.

Evidently you are incapable of using logical deduction.Little children are literal and argumentative.I deduce that you`re a little girl desperate for attention.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from elDunker2. Show elDunker2's posts

Still waiting... Lets hear something profound about basketball Or you can just continue being a troll.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from elDunker2. Show elDunker2's posts

"children are literal" .... Lol

25. This post has been removed.