Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks

Nobody in there rational mind would make an argument of Lin for Rondo.  I have not seen that one floated here.  

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

Next game in the fourth quarter I hope he makes every lay up to shut me up.

good grief, concord. rondo and two other players have tallied at least 15 points, rebounds, and assists in the same game in the last 25 seasons. that calibre performance won't stifle your criticism, but making every fourth qtr layup would?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks : We don't have to trade Ray if the Celts will give up a 1st round pick for Kaman.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Highly unlikely they give up a 1st rounder to rent Kaman who is a chucker. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]at this point, the only member of the big 3 i can see us parting with is Ray. Ray and a 1st or a combo of bench players..GET A BIG MAN and the league could be in serious trouble.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]
    This seems like something we can all agree upon at this point. We are Celtic's fans not trolls.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks : We don't have to trade Ray if the Celts will give up a 1st round pick for Kaman.

u think he can be had for just a 1st? if thats the case its a no brainer.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks : it kills him bc he knows that the more Rondo plays like this, the less likely it is that he will be traded. if danny pulled the trigger now he would be the worst gm in 30 years. Rondo is showing his worth to the team.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

Did you hear Magic's comments at the lakers halftime?  He said the Cs (and all on the panel agreed) would be crazy to trade Rondo.... unless they get someone like Howard for him....So all these posters who think he is awful know more than Magic ??Ha...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks : So for the record, are you saying that Rondo is now officially a clutch player like Jerry West?
    If Jerry west is your measuring stick, versus choosing any hall of fame Celtic, then a lot of players in the NBA fall short.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]Next game in the fourth quarter I hope he makes every lay up to shut me up. good grief, concord. rondo and two other players have tallied at least 15 points, rebounds, and assists in the same game in the last 25 seasons. that calibre performance won't stifle your criticism, but making every fourth qtr layup would?
    Posted by BaileyPowe[/QUOTE]
    BP you have got to be kidding he missed seven straight lay ups in the fourth period.  It is consequential no matter what he did before. Really I am glad we won.  Making every fourth quarter lay up was not my request. Making one or two would have saved us an overtime.  You know basketball you make no sense right now.  Again I am happy they won, did you hear Doc at the press conference he talked about the same thing missed lay ups.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks : Did you hear Magic's comments at the lakers halftime?  He said the Cs (and all on the panel agreed) would be crazy to trade Rondo.... unless they get someone like Howard for him....So all these posters who think he is awful know more than Magic ??Ha...
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]
    You are distorting what has been said.  Nobody said he is awful. That is just a gross exaggeration. Be real don't twist things.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Per ESPN:

New Orleans has no use for him and simply wants to get something -- even if it's just a second-round draft pick -- for him, according to sources.

A month ago, when the Hornets told Kaman to stay home and wait to be traded, they were asking for a young player, a draft pick and an expiring contract. Now, their aspirations aren't so lofty. Golden State, Houston and Miami have interest in Kaman.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Rondo  own words: I have been playing better since the trade rumors" Is that what this guy needs to play good? What will happen after the trade deadline??? Magic cant predict this performance nor any other specially with such an unpredictable player 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]Nobody in there rational mind would make an argument of Lin for Rondo.  I have not seen that one floated here.  
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

There are some irrational posters here....

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]Rondo  own words: I have been playing better since the trade rumors" Is that what this guy needs to play good? What will happen after the trade deadline??? Magic cant predict this performance nor any other specially with such an unpredictable player 
    Posted by cabutan[/QUOTE]
    Unpredictable is the word for him.  Amazing.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks : You are distorting what has been said.  Nobody said he is awful. That is just a gross exaggeration. Be real don't twist things.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

eh, ive heard from some posters that there are 15-20 pg in the league better than Rondo, and that his production is solely bc of the Big Three.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" Again I am happy they won, did you hear Doc at the press conference he talked about the same thing missed lay ups"

And did you hear Hubie Brown, who knows a bit about basketball, crediting Rondo for willing the team to victory? 

Those who think Rondo had a bad game, I really feel sorry for you, basketball is eluding you. 

Yes, Rondo missed some gimmes. But it's how you finish in the end. It's about winning. 

Rondo has not had a great season, let's be clear. But he had a great (far from perfect, but great) game, and it was obvious to anyone who doesn't have an axe to grind.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks : That's the problem with some of the posters here, especially those from the west coast, they EXAGGERATE! I mean I'm being accused of wanting to trade Rondo for Jeremy Lin. Ha Ha Hey, I'm not that Communist-Contrarian character. Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE

To have been a Rondo supporter, to one who has come to question his effort in the fourth period since the Perk trade is not being disloyal. It is trying to find out how we go on after the Big Three era. Rondo is a great, exciting and unique player but he has to bring his game in the fourth quarter or he will be dismissed even with his great numbers. Rondo has to lead the team in the fourth period for us to win.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Is Danny Ainge going to bring a center???I want C's to win this year period...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks : Like the ones who want to blow up the team even when the Celts are about to become the 6th seed and climbing?

Playoffs by default.  I don't think they will hang a banner this season.  My opinion.  BLOW IT UP!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts