2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks

WE NEED A CENTER...

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

concord, given that rondo just served up a bona fide landmark performance, including an effective OT, i gotta think your rondo criticism is considerably more senseless than my defense.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks:
    In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks : Why would any team pay more than a 2nd to rent him for two months ... is gonna forego free agency and sign a new contract?
    Posted by Mployee8

In the Celtics case we should do whatever it takes to get him. JO and a pick of some kind. We need him.  A second rounder seems awfully light.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

If and only if the Clips want Ray for DeAndre Jordan then it's a deal.
    Posted by Fiercest34

who would you prefer, Jordan for Ray or Kaman for a 1.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

concord, given that rondo just served up a bona fide landmark performance, including an effective OT, i gotta think your rondo criticism is considerably more senseless than my defense.
    Posted by BaileyPowe

We should get back to this one after the trade deadline...rondo needs to bring his A+ game constantly to avoid criticism...

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Posted by BaileyPowe

Sorry BP, I don't think you can be objective.  You only come out to tamp down and be critical of anyone who is trying to express what may be an opinion.  I like you understatement usually but you rarely come out and say anything other than reacting to others comments. 
    The man missed seven consecutive lay ups in the fourth quarter. That is news even if he walked on water before half time. It just is. That said I am glad we won.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Fierce,
    Jordan is not coming here for Ray.  It just can't happen without something substantial for Jordan.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks : Sorry BP, I don't think you can be objective.  You only come out to tamp down and be critical of anyone who is trying to express what may be an opinion.  I like you understatement usually but you rarely come out and say anything other than reacting to others comments.  The man missed seven consecutive lay ups in the fourth quarter. That is news even if he walked on water before half time. It just is. That said I am glad we won.
    Posted by concord27
    Good post...I agree... Historical performance and we almost loose... 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks : We should get back to this one after the trade deadline...rondo needs to bring his A+ game constantly to avoid criticism...
    Posted by cabutan

You are right on. Rondo now needs to play consistently from this point on. It is on him, he is the future of the franchise.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks : Bring your "A" game here if you expect that from Rondo ... Lose not Loose!!!
    Posted by Mployee8

Come on. Next time you have a typo, do you want us to get on you? Really who cares.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks : Sorry BP, I don't think you can be objective.  You only come out to tamp down and be critical of anyone who is trying to express what may be an opinion.  I like you understatement usually but you rarely come out and say anything other than reacting to others comments.  The man missed seven consecutive lay ups in the fourth quarter. That is news even if he walked on water before half time. It just is. That said I am glad we won.
    Posted by concord27

that's my move, concord, i unapologetically respond to other folks comments. but non-objective? hmmm, didn't really see that coming.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks : Good post...I agree... Historical performance and we almost loose... 
    Posted by cabutan

But we didnt.  Glass half empty?    I wonder IF we would have lost would you have have said, "historical performance and we almost won?"

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks":
    Rumble in LA .... 71-62 Posted by Mployee8
    Did you see Kobe kick it out to a wide open Murphy and he shot an air ball......at which point Kobe was so pissed he wouldn't look at Murphy. It was so funny!

Sections
Shortcuts