Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks:
    [QUOTE]Way to miss those layups Rondo...5-17 from inside 4 feet. This is the part of his game that offsets the rest of hid great play. Pathetic.
    Posted by elDunker2[/QUOTE]

im not going that far. shots arent falling, i know thats happened to me more than a couple times. i sure wish he coulda got one or two and put this one away.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

There was a point late in the quarter where Pietrus pulled up 1 on 3 and hoisted a three pointer early in the clock and that changed the game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

We gave them the game  how sad

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

PIERCE!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Pierce for three!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Wow! What a shot! You made up for the stinker on the previous possession, Paul!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

wow clutch shot by pierce! lets go d!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

u gotta believe

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

The Captain redeems himself.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

[QUOTE]No matter how much some of you think Pietrus is a "great" 3-point shooter, he IS NOT.  He's a streaky 3-point shooter and when you're not on, STOP hoisting it up.  He's not Ray Allen.  He is not the reason this is getting tight but he just keeps shooting.  He's 2 - 9 and 1 - 6 from 3-point range.  I mean, come on. Also, Rondo's gotta recover.  He's got to put forth more effort sticking to Lin.  KG is struggling.
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]TRADE THAT BUM PIERCE AND GIVE ME GASOL NOWWW! WE have our closer back!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Wow, Jeff Green in a suit on the Celtics bench.  That's a good thing.

Great shot Pierce.  Now let's defend.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Now it's on the defense to carry us to overtime!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

ot!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

OT baby\we get another life  common Rondo  Thanks PP

Go Celtics

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks": [QUOTE]There was a point late in the quarter where Pietrus pulled up 1 on 3 and hoisted a three pointer early in the clock and that changed the game. Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE] Exactly!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]Wow, Jeff Green in a suit on the Celtics bench.  That's a good thing. Great shot Pierce.  Now let's defend.
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]

i saw that..i think we have a better than great chance of signing this guy in the offseason..dudes a celtic.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Terrible defense by Paul, great look by Melo... just missed it. Wow...

This is taking years off of my life. Hopefully adrenaline can pull these guys through these extra minutes, and hopefully the rim will treat Rondo a bit better.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from elDunker2. Show elDunker2's posts

Boast all you want about Rondo's triple double...but if we lose this game its because of his inability to shoot. A point gaurd needs to be able to make layups, let alone wide open jump shots. Trade him now! Before he blows this game in OT!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Rondo missed seven lay ups in the fourth quarter.  I bet it is unprecedented.
    I can't believe a guy could penetrate that well and miss seven lay ups.

We lost today because of him in the fourth quarter. If we lose.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Rondo finally makes a lay up.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]Rondo missed seven lay ups in the fourth quarter.  I bet it is unprecedented. I can't believe a guy could penetrate that well and miss seven lay ups. We lost today because of him in the fourth quarter. If we lose.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

yes but he is also a big part of the reason they are even in the game

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

[QUOTE]As for Rondo, he's been way off on some layups, but there have been a few that have been half-way down and then rim out. Nothing Rondo can do about that - just a matter of luck. ...and a terrible possession by Boston. Zero offense - just give it to Pierce and hope for the best - wow... I mean try to get the ball inside to KG, allow Rondo to drive, do something.
    Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE]was rondo awol at dunking school? both teams are well over 100 for the day.. will paul reach 40? least we know now who will take the last shot in NY? they should have had lin take it, he had better floor position.. if they dont double team lin, it should b his shot.. pierce is playin mad defense, this team has HEART!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

rondo!!!

Sections
Shortcuts