Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks

Hopefully we can begin to see things taking shape in terms of rotations.

We have to come out from the tip and eliminate getting behind early.

This starting lineup consists of 5 guys who played last year.

Let's go Celtics.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks

We need JG to be AGGRESIVE!! Go Celtics!! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

I hope we get to see more of FAV tonight!!! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

I think they heard you Petey...much better start tonight!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wicksandrowe. Show wicksandrowe's posts

Okay Jeff Green watch --  so far 8 touches, one made catch and shoot 3, one assist, one missed jumper, three bad post up misses, and one behind the back turnover pass to Bass.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

(I am having a hard time posting here.  I've posted 6 times and upon clicking "Add your post", it hangs up.  Is anyone else having this issue?)

In case this goes thru, I like how the Celtics are playing.  I am just extremely disappointed in Jeff Green's performance.  He seems to have no rhythm.

Just as I type this, the Knicks have cut the lead to 6.  There is NO WAY we can lose to this Knicks squad without any of their top level players.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to Petey62's comment:

(I am having a hard time posting here.  I've posted 6 times and upon clicking "Add your post", it hangs up.  Is anyone else having this issue?)

In case this goes thru, I like how the Celtics are playing.  I am just extremely disappointed in Jeff Green's performance.  He seems to have no rhythm.

Just as I type this, the Knicks have cut the lead to 6.  There is NO WAY we can lose to this Knicks squad without any of their top level players.

Same here Petey....issues the last few days......Cs are hanging in tonight so far....of course the Knicks without Melo and Chandler....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wicksandrowe. Show wicksandrowe's posts

In response to wicksandrowe's comment:

Okay Jeff Green watch --  so far 8 touches, one made catch and shoot 3, one assist, one missed jumper, three bad post up misses, and one behind the back turnover pass to Bass.

GREEN finished the quarter 1 for 7 with i assist and no rebounds that I remember. And starts the second with a dribble nowhere and pass out of bounds. I don't think he thinks he's doing all this in slow motion. I cannot fathom what he thinks when he sees these game films. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wicksandrowe. Show wicksandrowe's posts

Man that's a small unit out there! Brooks, Pressey, Lee.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Didn't start watching till 8 minuts left in the 2nd 1/4. Disconbobulated bigtime, during that NY comeback. Bunch of C's running around but not doing anything. Kelly is looking alot more comfortable with his shot since the 1st 2 games. That block on Avery looked like a goaltend to me.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Much more competative game, who got the 2 technical fouls and why?

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

up 14 early in the 3rd. go green team!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

It's my opinion that Jordan Crawford should be our starting PG until Rondo returns.  He's the only guard that punishes teams for playing off of him.

That "touch the ball after a basket" rule where you get a technical foul is completely stupid.  Hopefully it's just a preseason "point of emphasis" that will have no emphasis placed on it come regular season.

Just a thought - when I see Sully maneuvering under the basket like on his 3-point play, it makes me angry everytime I see him tee up a 3-pointer.  He should never again attempt a 3-pointer (like the one he just shot and missed).

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Celtics up 20!!! 7:38 left in the 3rd........

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

In response to Petey62's comment:

It's my opinion that Jordan Crawford should be our starting PG until Rondo returns.  He's the only guard that punishes teams for playing off of him.

That "touch the ball after a basket" rule where you get a technical foul is completely stupid.  Hopefully it's just a preseason "point of emphasis" that will have no emphasis placed on it come regular season.

Just a thought - when I see Sully maneuvering under the basket like on his 3-point play, it makes me angry everytime I see him tee up a 3-pointer.  He should never again attempt a 3-pointer (like the one he just shot and missed).

Agree on all points!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

DUMBEST RULE EVER!!

Another thought - every time Sully gets the ball in the post, something good happens.  When Sully shoots a 3-pointer, nothing good happens.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Tommy and A. Sharrod are both on point on their analysis of JG!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Avery is feeling it tonight

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

You know, it took Jeff a long time to get use to Docs' system. Takes him a while aparently.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

I agree. Crawford and Pressey @ the point. Avery needs to stay as a SG.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

good look by Kelly to find Vitor underneath.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Looking really good in this fourth 1/4. Vitor!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts