Game Thread: Celtics vs Lakers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Lakers

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Lakers:
    In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Lakers": A typo is not the same as a dumb question. Do you know anything about basketball? You need Rondo to make a good pass. You need KG for a rebound. The other three should be shooters.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

I was set-off by your rude response. No need to go at people's throats, and bring it to a personal level by questioning other's intelligence.

I know a thing or two about basketball. I don't remember exactly who was on the court, but I think Bass was out there as well (could be mistaken). If he was, that's a huge coaching error. If it was another player, then I was wrong and I take back my shot at Doc.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Summation of Doc's growth as a coach. In the 4th quarter with a few minutes on the clock Doc called a time out and said to his players "move, move, move".

Move forward to 2012 in the 1st game between the Lakers and Boston to almost the same time as forementioned, Doc said this time:

"Move it, move it, move it!"

Wow, that's some development.

Laughing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Lakers:
    Summation of Doc's growth as a coach. In the 4th quarter with a few minutes on the clock Doc called a time out and said to his players "move, move, move". Move forward to 2012 in the 1st game between the Lakers and Boston to almost the same time as forementioned, Doc said this time: "Move it, move it, move it!" Wow, that's some development.
    Posted by Elven 32

Tayshawn is the definition of arrested development!!

Sections
Shortcuts