Game Thread: Celtics vs. Pistons

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Game Thread: Celtics vs. Pistons

Ok, here we go.  This is the end of the home fun.  Staring in the face of a long, difficult road trip that includes Chicago, Dallas, OKC and a tough Cleveland team, we really need to gain some momentum tonight.

I really want to see who's in and who's out especially with a back-to-back tomorrow night in Chicago.  I have a feeling that JJJ will make an impact on the game tonight.  Rondo has to step up again and keep that stellar play going.

Ok, tonight, Ray will be defended by Knight or Stuckey and Tayshaun will be checking Pierce.  No Deng or Brewer tonight so I expect both RA and PP will have solid, offensive nights.

Let's go Celtics.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs. Pistons

Can always count on you for game thread...thanks...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Thanks Pete..excited to see what JJJ can do tonite.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

here he goes, talking about Rondo before the game even starts! lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs. Pistons:
    In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs. Pistons : What happened to your research? Rondo had two 30-10-10 games this season?
    Posted by Fiercest34

speaking of which, can you give me any pg..wait no, any NBA PLAYER with two 30-10-10 games this season?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs. Pistons : When I talk Rondo I show facts. How about you, care to tell us when Rondo had his other 30-10-10 game this season?
    Posted by Fiercest34

im not gunna make everyone else on the post angry by arguing with you for the entire game, but ill leave you with a fact:

only one player in the NBA this season has 2 triple doubles..guess who?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

chris wilcox has showed me somethin lately..i like him alot.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Wilcox bringing alot of energy.  PP has to get started from the opening tip.  He's got to come out aggressive.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Wilcox bringing alot of energy.  PP has to get started from the opening tip.  He's got to come out aggressive.
    Posted by Petey62

we cant even blame it on bad conditioning nemore..he has showed he is in shape and ready to go.

hope he is aggressive.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

TRADE THIS GUY!!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

J Lin is once again ballin, with 5pts 6 assists in the 1st qtr..facing the kings but still.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

What is the deal with Pierce?  Is he injured or something?  I just cannot understand why it takes him so long to get engaged in the game?

Something has got to be wrong with him.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Yeah anybody knows more about PP?
    Rondo and Wilcox playing great, but KG's absence is showing on the defensive end.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

What is the deal with Pierce?  Is he injured or something?  I just cannot understand why it takes him so long to get engaged in the game? Something has got to be wrong with him.
    Posted by Petey62

And Ray is not much better.....he's moving a little but not really doing much, either.   Let's go C's.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

why dooling over Moore?? I dont get it..

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Wish Rondo would play like this every game.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Ya But ....he's got 13 points and I can't complain with his play but other than a 2-3 ft jumper, his baskets are drives to the basket and he can do this as well as any PG. You saw in the last possetion he shot a 15fter & missed. Also, he missed 2 straight foul shots. As good as he is driving to the basket, defenders can lay back and defend not fearing his ourside  shooting. And we need him to make the layup & doesn't get fouled because he's iffy there.

Again, he could score more that his 30 the other night---hope so !!! His trade value will really rise to get us Gasol, Kaman etc.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Welcome back, Dooling.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs. Pistons : I don't understand why you guys are you so obssessed with J-Lin. 
    Posted by Fiercest34

You mean like how youre obsessed with Rondo??  He made one comment and his obsessed... what does that make you since you cant seem to stop trashing Rondo no matter what the thread......ha

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

JJJ is playing with confidence, I like his potential, unlike Stiemsma, he's a 3th string Center at best.

Sections
Shortcuts