Game Thread: Celtics vs Pistons

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Pistons

Danny went chasing the Heat by going completely small.  Darko is the only real big man and he's a complete bust.   Danny - you need an inside presence in rebounding and scoring.....why do we see it and you don't?

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from darkman20. Show darkman20's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

Havent watched the game but looking at the box score it looks like there is no defense going on... the Pistons are shooting over 53%..... not good enough...and neither is this team.... they still seem to not have chemistry on either end.......

[/QUOTE

one other noticeable thing is Terry has 5 shots in 27 minutes?  I dont think they look for him enough and I really think Doc is clueless as to working to his strenghts...

It's not Terry's fault, all guards stats will fall playing with ball hog pound the ball Rondo 'cause he can't shoot.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Awful game to watch, not that its a total surprise as it was their 4th game in 5 nights as everyone has mentioned. But u hardly see the cs get blown out, becuz they usually play well on one end of the court (usually defense)  but today they didnt defend, they couldnt hit a shot, they didnt move the ball at all. (the celtics are number 1 in the nba in assists per game at over 25, today just 12 and rondo had 10 of those, pathetic).  After watching the pats dominate, I had to watch the cs get dominated by a one win team, oh my bad, now 2 win team.

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts