Game Thread: Celtics vs Rockets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Rockets

Maybe WE are not seeing it correctly.  I mean, we see this glaring and obvious weakness yet it doesn't get addressed.

Maybe we are missing something in OUR assessment of the state of the Celtics.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

I guess I'm just a believer that all the pieces we put around Pierce and KG this year AND with Rondo's continued development, THAT would more than compensate for the diminished skills of Pierce and KG due to their age.

Right now, the losses of Ray and AB as well as the fact that Bass is not playing near the level he played at last season (just by the eye test) ON TOP of the diminished skills of Pierce and KG is more than what the new players are able to contribute so far.

I think Terry and Green will be much, much better in the 2nd half and that should overcome the loss of Ray.  AB should be back and playing quality basketball come February too.  And if we can make a trade for an upgrade for Bass (with a center), then we should be ok for the stretch run.

I truly believe Rondo can do more too.  I believe Rondo can be a 19 points 13 assists guy.  To me, he doesn't have to sacrifice assists and floor leadership by scoring more points.  That, too, would take some of the burden off Pierce and KG.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to Petey62's comment:

Maybe WE are not seeing it correctly.  I mean, we see this glaring and obvious weakness yet it doesn't get addressed.

Maybe we are missing something in OUR assessment of the state of the Celtics.

The truth is the Celts' realy chance of winning a championship was back in 2010 when KG, Pierce, and Ray were younger.

Right now we're just hoping, hoping that something like last season happens.

I will never understand how Garnett let the seventh game slip and let Gasol get 18 rebounds.  Oh  yeah I just remembered Perk went down in game 6.  Even then the refs chose to give it to them. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to BCSP's comment:

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

Anyone know the final score?

Have a very blessed night!

No, but I do know the Lakers record this season 10 wins and 14 losses!

Don't worry, Lakers will be at Philly on Sunday.

HAHAHA!!!

Yet another reason why your credibility is still at ZERO!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!

Have a very blessed night!

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts