Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 5

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 5

want something positive---at least we are not going to blow a 15pt lead !!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 5": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 5 : Dont u know Rondo has been all nba D?? Hope ur not a rondo hater Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE] So I can't criticize a bad play (actually bad habit) unless I'm a Rondo hater?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 5:
    [QUOTE]In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 5": So I can't criticize a bad play (actually bad habit) unless I'm a Rondo hater?
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

i assume you knew my position on Rondos D after these last few years...  You missed the sarcasm

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 5": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 5 : So you're blaming Rondo for the teams crappy play rather than Doc for his poor substitutions or lack thereof ? Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE] Duhh, YES, I'm holding the guys on the court accountable rather than hoping some Cleveland Cavaliers castoff will play better than Rondo.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 5": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 5 : i assume you knew my position on Rondos D after these last few years...  You missed the sarcasm Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE] Sorry, I did miss it. My bad.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

for all the big baby apologists,  could u c baby making that does? BRAND is dominating KG!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 5": [QUOTE]for all the big baby apologists,  could u c baby making that does? BRAND is dominating KG!!! Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE] He was just hitting tough shots. The D wasn't bad on Brand. I bet Brand misses those shots in 2nd half!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

foul on KG?? Bull!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

and here we come..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Come one C's! Feed off the crowd!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

finally a glimpse of a sign of life

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

and btw, that call on KG was absolute bs.....hawes was in the circle and KG didnt push off

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

We will have the lead after this quarter. KG coming through and Hawes fouled him before that. If it was Lebron, Wade, or KD, the defender would get the foul!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Keep taking it inside! 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 5": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 5 : So you're blaming Rondo for the teams crappy play rather than Doc for his poor substitutions or lack thereof ? Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE] So since we are coming back, do you give Doc credit for his team on the floor? You blame him when we're losing!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 5:
    [QUOTE]The C's fans have seen enough crappy officiating and are starting to "voice" their opinion ... Way to go "Jungle!"
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Agree with you about the officiating.  More bad calls against the Celtics. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

AHHHHHH!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Yes! Bass!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

HERE WE GO BOYS!!

BASS IS A MAN IN THE PAINT!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

TJATS SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Steimsma lost again on D!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

man cmon.....not time to stop playing defense...

Sections
Shortcuts