Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 5

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 5

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 5:
    [QUOTE]In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 5": We have come back to go up by 16 and your comment is to question Doc, again? When do you give some credit to this team?
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]
    Ray's been very active tonight. He gets a pass from me, definitely.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Ray is actually playing good D.

He is playing good defense.  As I said earlier, you have to give him credit for playing through his injury. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]Love my Celtics!

Hey celtsfan. Do you still mock me for wanting the bench players to play? Do you still not have any faith in them?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]well the stat before the game showed that when KG and Rondo take over, the celtics win.....up to this point it is looking like that trend will continue
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

stats are deceiving, but only wen it comes to Rondo. haha! forreal, the guy isnt good!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 5": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 5 : Ray's been very active tonight. He gets a pass from me, definitely. Posted by basketbert[/QUOTE] Giving it his all even though his feet are clearly hurting.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

great call by the dude predicting a 10 point lead in the third, didnt see it happening. brandon bass is proving y he is the upgrade difference maker over the babay. simply amazing! give doc his cookies, he made some great adjustments with steamer and bassy. he's been taking them out and going smal, tonight he kept both out there for long stretches. like how ray is challenging 3-point shots on the perimeter.. FINALLY!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 5": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 5 : Until we blow another 18 pt lead in Philly ... right? Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE] You forget who I am, huh? Read the posts. I'm the Gustin preaching that it was just one loss and everyone except the Spurs has blown a few games.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

2 days off after this game..we can end this in philly.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 5 : Until we blow another 18 pt lead in Philly ... right?
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]
    wrong

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 5": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 5 : Hey celtsfan. Do you still mock me for wanting the bench players to play? Do you still not have any faith in them? Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE] We all agree on Pietrus. It's Sasha, Quis, Moore that I say no to. Other than Steimer and Pietrus, this work has been done by our starters.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 5": You forget who I am, huh? Read the posts. I'm the Gustin preaching that it was just one loss and everyone except the Spurs has blown a few games.

ill vouch for that..except for a slight hiccup by you earlier in this game, your always rather optimistic.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

All right. Its in the pocket. lets finish this on wednesday!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 5": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 5 : You were doing an awful lot of whining before the 3rd qtr, no? Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE] Read the posts, again. I made one post about not feeling the momentum and being worried (which I was). I said at the half " down by three after not playing well, yet. I like where we are". Can you say the same?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Bass with 27 on 9/13 shooting.....great game big fella!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Who know if we will close it out in Philly, but if it comes back to the Garden for a game 7, I like our chances. This is why HCA is so important in the NBA.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 5": We all agree on Pietrus. It's Sasha, Quis, Moore that I say no to. Other than Steimer and Pietrus, this work has been done by our starters.

Stiemer and Pietrus did well. Stiemsma very well actually. Bench players matter. Enjoy

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

our mindsets are right. we are going to go into philly, rested, and ready to end this series and get ready for the ECF.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 5": Read the posts, again. I made one post about not feeling the momentum and being worried (which I was). I said at the half " down by three after not playing well, yet. I like where we are". Can you say the same?
    As I recall, you weren't going all to pieces after we dropped Game 4.
    Looks like you were right about that.