Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 5

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 5

LOL, I DID CALL FOR A ETAUN MOORE SIGHTING!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 5": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 5 : Yeah he scored down low more than usual tonight ... way to use his strength for the score or the foul ... we need more of that from him Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE] If we could get that effort out of him regularly, Pierce and KG will have a LOT more open shots. The big benefit...starters got to rest at the end of the game stress free with reduced minutes. That's the reward for taking care of business!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

big win fellas! now two days off with a chance to end it in philly...

C'S!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

now lets watch the fakers get kicked in the grill!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 5": [QUOTE]I know CF4L ... it's scrub time but Pav's 1st shot scores a three! Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE] Yea, man. I like it. If Bradley isn't back, he may have to play some minutes so we may need it?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

and all negativity turns to sudden optimism...hate to say i told ya so but....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Good night, fellow fans. Pull for Indiana! Let's get to a Spurs vs Celtics final!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Great game Bass!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

with AB out, Pav's might be called upon to give some important minutes in the next series if they get there. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

OK. I was keeping quiet today to make sure it was not me that lost game 4.  Good game.  Concerned about the health situation here.  The ship is taking in water.  Need to finish off with the next game.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 5": [QUOTE]and all negativity turns to sudden optimism...hate to say i told ya so but.... Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE] Yes, you did! Thanks for that positive energy.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 5:
    [QUOTE]our mindsets are right. we are going to go into philly, rested, and ready to end this series and get ready for the ECF.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]
    It seems that way on paper Jamez, but if there's one thing we know about this Celtic team this season, it's that we don't know which Celtic team is going to show up. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]and all negativity turns to sudden optimism...hate to say i told ya so but....

part of being a fan is voicing your opinion....i will always believe in the celtics....but you are right, many of us are not afraid to single out players when they arent doing well....its just the nature of being a fan for me...however, i appreciate your optimism, it certainly helped keep us sane lol

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]Good night, fellow fans. Pull for Indiana! Let's get to a Spurs vs Celtics final!
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

i want that series to go 7 for the Celtics sake, is it better for Miami or Indiana to win for that to happen?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 5 : i want that series to go 7 for the Celtics sake, is it better for Miami or Indiana to win for that to happen?

beating the heat would be much more satisfying than beating the pacers, but either way if we are to get that far and beat either of those teams, tough to complain about making it to the finals! im rooting for the pacers because i cant stand the heat players and fans....its just like a disease down there

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Kobe isnt too excited about tonights game..

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Maybe we can get to Philly and encourage Elton Brand and Lavoy Allen to shoot alot and subsequently lead the Sixers in scoring.  That will keep the ball out of Iggy and Holiday and Williams and Young's hands.

If Brand and Allen lead them in scoring, I'll hedge my bet on the Celtics any day.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 5 : beating the heat would be much more satisfying than beating the pacers, but either way if we are to get that far and beat either of those teams, tough to complain about making it to the finals! im rooting for the pacers because i cant stand the heat players and fans....its just like a disease down there
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, and we probably match up better against the Heat too.
    I know what you mean, I get satisfaction from seeing the Heat go down in the playoffs.  Like, there's some order in the universe.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]OK. I was keeping quiet today to make sure it was not me that lost game 4.  Good game.  Concerned about the health situation here.  The ship is taking in water.  Need to finish off with the next game.
    Posted by prakash[/QUOTE]

Defintely agree with you about the injuries.  It is surprising that the Celtics are still competing at a high level considering the injuries on this team. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 5 : beating the heat would be much more satisfying than beating the pacers, but either way if we are to get that far and beat either of those teams, tough to complain about making it to the finals! im rooting for the pacers because i cant stand the heat players and fans....its just like a disease down there
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

Agree with you about Miami.  I really want to see them lose their current series  since I dislike them and don't even want them to have a chance of advancing. 

25. This post has been removed.