Game Thread - Celtics vs. Spurs 3.31.11

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Spurs 3.31.11

DONT EVER QUESTION RONDO

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Love JON being back.  Interior D will get better.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

ok, R.R. - gotta take the good with the bad, but atleast he is more GOOD!  I think he is actually shooting everytime they leave him now..which is what everyone said he should do....he is starting the process of making people guard him on a regular basis and its right on time,......All is forgiven Rondo if you ball like dat!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Nice little streak by Rondo.. like Ive always said, hes the best PG in NBA history  lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

ISNT RONDO TERRIBLE!?!?!? DAMN EVERY NBA TEAM HAS FIGURED HIM OUT!! ID RATHER HAVE CARLOS ARROYO STARTING!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

We gotta keep this going.  Spurs score a lot of points throughout the game so we can't let up.  Love the way C's are playing, though.  Who says we can't step it up??!!!!!   Where are the naysayers now?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Spurs 3.31.11:
    [QUOTE]Nice little streak by Rondo.. like Ive always said, hes the best PG in NBA history  lol
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]
    He's pretty darn good tonite, thats for sure.
    What we're looking for now is consistency....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

I see Rondo knocking down shots like crazy! I believe he THINKS too much when he shoots. If he would relax and just let it fly when he gets open, he can improve his shot.

I think it's psychological, the same as Tiger Woods and his Golf struggles. Don't worry about what the critics say, and just let it fly.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

well you all see the difference with the celts playing a solid playoff-ring ready team  versus the minnesotas of the world? they finally can be the hunting team playing over their heads or at their level rather than having a loser team approach you like their game 7 finals in march! this team will be fine. krstic being out is not good. i hope its only a severe sprain and not a tear. he seemed to walk out on his own si i will assume there was no pop. even if he's out thru the first round that could be a good thing if the o'neals are healthy. i will call that the curse of perk! what's the record for center knee injuries in a season?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Von Wafer sighting.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

rondo just asked out the game...he is gassed.....we need a t/o, but too bad he playing really well

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

at least now i know rondo is fine. love his aggression. only had 21 free throw ATTEMPTS for the entire month of MARCH!

if krstic is gone, good thing we got troy murphy as the 4th center option!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Okay, need one more quarter in the twenties.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]Nice little streak by Rondo.. like Ive always said, hes the best PG in NBA history  lol

HAHAHA! Good one. Nice to poke a little fun at yourself. Speaking of which I spent the day complaining about Jeff Green. Might owe him an apology. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Ray pops off the pick and knocks it down.  That's the way to start the quarter.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I think this is a indication of our playoff roatations  11 players through three quarters

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

[QUOTE]Ray pops off the pick and knocks it down.  That's the way to start the quarter.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

Ray seems to always go thru these slumps around the same time every year but when comes back he comes back strong...hopefully he stats another hot streak

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

JO!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

Can Ray Allen make a shot? Man, he's building a house with all those bricks.

Undecided

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

J.O. !!!

Big minutes tonight and he is holding up pretty good.  I think if he doesnt have any setbacks he is gonna really help and right on time too

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Rondo shooting like Ray....and Ray shooting like Rondo

What gives?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

Take it easy KG. This is not the time to get tossed for losing your cool. Ginobili is KNOWN for getting under people's skin, and a frequent "flopper" to boot.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

First time I've ever seen two players locking arms to set a screen.  And Rondo came through with the nice stroke.  Gotta love it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBCoach. Show DBCoach's posts

[QUOTE]Rondo shooting like Ray....and Ray shooting like Rondo What gives?

LOL 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from potging. Show potging's posts

way to go celtics....stay +
    i remember rondo when playoff is coming....a very diff.game for the celtics players....go go go  rondo..

Sections
Shortcuts