Game Thread: Celtics vs Spurs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Spurs

In response to basketbert's comment:

Who thinks we will win this game tonite?

I do! The C's will win by 12!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I think we CAN win....not sure what will actually happen.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:

In response to basketbert's comment:

Who thinks we will win this game tonite?

I do! The C's will win by 12!

Whoa!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Come on, Rondo.  Take a lesson from Parker and stop trying to break assist records - score some points for a win!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:

Come on, Rondo.  Take a lesson from Parker and stop trying to break assist records - score some points for a win!

huh? Is rondo chasing an assist record?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

C'mon Csssss!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

spurs 3 pointer off an offensive rebound. 1 black guy and three green ones but still..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

So who was talking about how much better we are with Sully on the court.   He's not doing too well right now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Got back in it and then gave up the lead, AGAIN!  When will our bench carry us?  Frustrating.   I hope they learn to play better soon or we won't even start round 1 of the playoffs with home court advantage!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

Celtics have ZERO offensive rebounds at the half.

HAHAHA

Debbie Downer34, We agree in something for the first time. It is prety funny HAHAHA ...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Another rebounding nightmare of a game....the fact that Ainge didnt do anything to address this but instead went after guards is inexcusable.... Im guessing heand Doc thought Green would help out with that but that could not have been more wrong.....  Seems like the Cs games are more about Rondo's assist streak than anything else....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

Another rebounding nightmare of a game....the fact that Ainge didnt do anything to address this but instead went after guards is inexcusable.... Im guessing heand Doc thought Green would help out with that but that could not have been more wrong.....  Seems like the Cs games are more about Rondo's assist streak than anything else....

Green could rebound better but one player isn't going to change our rebounding problem.  Its a whole team thing.  First half our starters had about 4 or 5 rebounds!   That's horrendous!

this could get ugly.  We thought we had a deep team but what we have is not showing they can even play as well as last year's bench, yet!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

KG = 1 rebound....Pierce =0 rebounds

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Wilcox needs more minutes....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Spurs are a team.  We are a bunch of individual players.   I am amazed that this defense has fallen so far with all these new players.   

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Exactly!   But, Spurs have such easy baskets due to our horrible D that there aren't many rebounds to get!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Spurs shooting almost 60% from the floor....never going to win with this defense...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to jdm894g's comment:

Wilcox needs more minutes....

Not enough minutes to go around.   Problem with playing so many players is that each one doesn't get many minutes.   Sully, Green, Wilcox, Bass - doesn't look like anyone gets a lot of minutes because they are splitting them!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Spurs are a team.  We are a bunch of individual players.   I am amazed that this defense has fallen so far with all these new players.   

yeah, i think we all had higher hopes for the start of the season. I hope it is only a matter of time before they'll get it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Exactly!   But, Spurs have such easy baskets due to our horrible D that there aren't many rebounds to get!

Thats exactly right and what I said earlier... bad rebounding team  bad defensive team.... i also notice that Rondo doesnt rebound like he has in the past...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Spurs shooting almost 60% from the floor....never going to win with this defense...

Not many rebounds to be had when you let them shoot that well!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Spurs are going to score 120 tonight

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Duncan is SOOOOO good.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

what happened to terry? scored 10 in 4 minutes and since then very little. weird.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

YEAAAA - a good defensive stand one time!

Sections
Shortcuts