Game Thread: Celtics vs Spurs

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Spurs

Diego Spitter having another bang up game for the Spurs, only happens against the C's.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to Petey62's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Phone call on a cold day in January 2013

"Ring, Ring, Ring"

Ainge:  Hey David (Kahn), this is Danny Ainge.  How have you been?  Is it cold up there in Minnesota?

Kahn:  Hi Danny, all is well here.  A foot of snow yesterday but we're used to it.  What can I do for you?

Ainge:  I want some Love.  What do you want for Kevin outside of Rondo who I know you don't need since you have Rubio?

Kahn:  Wow Danny, that's a good question.  How about you give me Green, Bass and your #1 this year and next year for Kevin.

Ainge: Deal, thanks David.  Goodbye.

[/QUOTE]

Trust me kahn would laugh at that....i bet if Love gets move its to LA

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to kjcaesar's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think Sully is better than Bass, so can he start?

[/QUOTE]

no, not according to doc's player card profile- ranked by birth certificate, secondarily sorted by paycheck and then only by attrition will younger, better players get to play.  so only if you see bass go down with injury will you see how good sullinger could be, and we all know that sullinger would do MORE FOR THIS TEAM than bland one bass.

defense, rebounds, that's what we need from the 4, and someone to go on the inside and mash around.  kg is a an ABOVE AVERAGE passer, sullinger stands to benefit from that with easy loooks for hoops / free throw attempts as he's good as using his body

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Right now any fish is better than a Bass!

[/QUOTE]

even walleye sczerbiak?

ok, i have this poopelog going into the dvr, have to finish the Christmas lights.  i won't lie though, if i look at the box score and see a stank job, i won't sit and watch it.  this team has more to prove to the fans than we do to it.  doc's LACK of innovation / stubborn headedness is costing us seeds in the east.  you can't play .500 ball and not end up at the bottom or OUT

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

This team is just atrocious.  Rondo missing layups.  KG missing layups.  Pierce missing layups.  Bass breaking the backboard.  SA nailing 3 pointers at will.  Wide open threes at that.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

[QUOTE]

"Ring, Ring, Ring"

Ainge:  Hey David (Kahn), this is Danny Ainge.  How have you been?  Is it cold up there in Minnesota?

Kahn:  Hi Danny, all is well here.  A foot of snow yesterday but we're used to it.  What can I do for you?

Ainge:  I want some Love.  What do you want for Kevin outside of Rondo who I know you don't need since you have Rubio?

Kahn:  Wow Danny, that's a good question.  How about you give me Green, Bass and your #1 this year and next year for Kevin.

[/QUOTE]

Perfect!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

"Ring, Ring, Ring"

[/QUOTE]

Trust me kahn would laugh at that....i bet if Love gets move its to LA

[/QUOTE]

LA doesn't have anything that Minnesota would want (for the price).  Love makes $13M and Gasol makes $19M so Minnesota would have to throw someone else in to make it work.

Also, I'm not sure Minnesota is looking to bring in a 32 year old PF/C with obvious knee issues.  They don't want a repeat of Bynum to Philly.

They'd probably want young players who can contribute now as well as draft picks.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

Rondo cmon!

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

With the exception of just a few players, Garnett being one, they have got to be the laziest, most passive Celts team I've seen in a long time.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Rondo is playing like crap.  He is making some terrible decisions and he's not playing defense.

Doc should sit him for awhile and see what energy Barbosa can bring.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

[QUOTE]

Rondo is playing like crap.  He is making some terrible decisions and he's not playing defense.

Doc should sit him for awhile and see what energy Barbosa can bring.

[/QUOTE]

he's so enigmatic. gifted and brilliant at times tries to make the harlem globetrotter play other times.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

OK. I'm gonna say it. Terry Stinks.  Trade the bum.

He doesn't have a clue on D and his shot isn't falling this year.  His lack of D could be tolerated it he could provide a spark on offense, but he consisently misses WIDE OPEN shots.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Leave Rondo on the bench.  Send him a message.

When we move the ball around and don't pound it in one person's hands, we're pretty good.

We execute our offense alot better when the ball is moving.  We just need stops.

Dang, Rondo's back in.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The Gortat trade needs to  happen. The problem is why would the Suns want Bass, Lee or our draft picks.  Although based on tonight they may be pretty decent.

Bradley being out so long has made this season a disaster.  We need another big man and that needs to be done tonight.  

Sections
Shortcuts