Game Thread - Celtics vs. Timberwolves 3.27.11

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Game Thread - Celtics vs. Timberwolves 3.27.11

OK, I'll start.  I think I've vented enough to finally move on from the nightmare that was Friday... Let's send our Celtics some positive energy for tomorrow!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Timberwolves 3.27.11

My money is on the Celtics not covering the spread.  If Love plays expect a double double.  20 rebounds a possibiliy against a soft middle. If  Anthony Randolph plays for Love he can get double digits in points and rebounds.  Im going out on a limb here but I see Darko having a monster game against Kristic.  And Rondo stinking it up!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

NOT YOU, Troll!  Go back to your own board.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In Response to Game Thread - Celtics vs. Timberwolves 3.27.11:
    [QUOTE]OK, I'll start.  I think I've vented enough to finally move on from the nightmare that was Friday... Let's send our Celtics some positive energy for tomorrow!!!!
    Posted by MsLithium21[/QUOTE]
    You showed up at the game earlier than Ray Allen

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Timberwolves 3.27.11:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Game Thread - Celtics vs. Timberwolves 3.27.11 : You showed up at the game earlier than Ray Allen
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

LOL..

I know right? I thought there was a game tonight until I saw the date.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Game Thread - Celtics vs. Timberwolves 3.27.11 : You showed up at the game earlier than Ray Allen
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

:)  And I'll bet he'll be there earlier than usual himself!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Timberwolves 3.27.11 : LOL.. I know right? I thought there was a game tonight until I saw the date.
    Posted by Waynestarr[/QUOTE]

LOL!  After Friday I couldn't turn the page fast enough!!  :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Timberwolves 3.27.11 : LOL!  After Friday I couldn't turn the page fast enough!!  :)
    Posted by MsLithium21[/QUOTE]

I hope the Celtics wake up and play some good basketball soon cause they are annoying me with their play lately.  I do not remember the original Big Three playing this bad and with no heart.  Rondo better prove me wrong cause he is not playing like a  true PG and breaking down defenders and making easy passes. Rondo  stop making those stupid hot dog passes and stop passing the ball out to shooters when you are under the basket for layups
    we also need guys going inside for high percentage shots and maybe put backs.  It is easy and stop making the game harder than it is. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Totally agree Rick.  It's all about keeping it simple and *playing* hard.  With their talent, the rest will fall into place!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Timberwolves 3.27.11 : I hope the Celtics wake up and play some good basketball soon cause they are annoying me with their play lately.  I do not remember the original Big Three playing this bad and with no heart.  Rondo better prove me wrong cause he is not playing like a  true PG and breaking down defenders and making easy passes. Rondo  stop making those stupid hot dog passes and stop passing the ball out to shooters when you are under the basket for layups we also need guys going inside for high percentage shots and maybe put backs.  It is easy and stop making the game harder than it is. 
    Posted by RickFox17[/QUOTE]

I agree that the Celtics big 4 have to play better.  Rondo has definitely been struggling lately and I am not sure why.  It would be nice to see the starters turn things around.   The starters may also be struggling from playing so many minutes this season and it is finally catching up to them.  Just a possibility.  Just don't want to see the Celtics continue to lose games and end up the 3rd or even the 4th seed.  Although, I don't believe they would fall to 4th. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

I hear ya Susan.  I just have to believe that we'll find a way to pull out at least a 2nd seed!  Still keeping the faith!  Go Cs!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Go Minny!

Two things are guaranteed...Rondo will stink it up and the boston starting 5 has yet to lose a series!   Foot in mouth

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Don't you have homework for tomorrow?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I'm hoping they are just tense and need to relax.....and let their talent take over.  Look for Pierce and Garnett to play really well tonight.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

the big 3 keep saying they are waiting for their big man to come back b4 they turn it on....dont know if i buy it, but if they dont play well once they do,,,then they will start to hear it....

this has got to be an easy W tonight...we need the big 3 to pick up the slack with no Rondo tonight...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

I think you're totally right, Celtsfan.  This whole thing has got to be very hard on them.  They're so much better than what they've been able to accomplish these past 2 weeks and that has to be eating away at them.  But the fact is they ARE so much better.  I have faith!!!  :)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

[QUOTE]the big 3 keep saying they are waiting for their big man to come back b4 they turn it on....dont know if i buy it, but if they dont play well once they do,,,then they will start to hear it.... this has got to be an easy W tonight...we need the big 3 to pick up the slack with no Rondo tonight...
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

No Rondo tonight??  What's going on?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]the big 3 keep saying they are waiting for their big man to come back b4 they turn it on....dont know if i buy it, but if they dont play well once they do,,,then they will start to hear it.... this has got to be an easy W tonight...we need the big 3 to pick up the slack with no Rondo tonight...
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

Really?  I've never heard one of them say that.  Do you have a link so i can read that?

On Rondo, we're going to get our chance to see the team without him.  If West was healthy, I would not be worried.  Since West is injured, its going to be a tough game.

Key players with injuries will hurt ANY team.  Bynum on Lakers early this year; Wade and Lebron when they missed games, Celtics all year.  Just ask San Antonio what its like without the big fella (Duncan) who some folks claim is not an all star this year.

Can't wait for the playoffs when all this drama and injuries are over.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Wow, missed the beginning..figures we're up 10 already and I missed it!

Whats up..why isnt Rondo playing?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Me neither Celts.  Can't wait!  I'm sure the Celtics themselves would resonate 100%.  I like how they're looking tonight!!!  Especially Garnett on the defense and boards... (Yes, I know it's early.  Fingers crossed...)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

[QUOTE]Wow, missed the beginning..figures we're up 10 already and I missed it! Whats up..why isnt Rondo playing?
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

Pulled groin muscle, according to the C's website.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

gee any coicidence the offense is cooking with rondo OUT? i think not! arroyo and west at this point BETTER! rr has to step up to his old playoff self! the defense has to play 5 on 5 now

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

I didn't even know the game was on. I was too busy wiping away the tears when Kansas got eliminated.

Celts off to a great start!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

heard the minny announcer say that jeff green is the FASTEST celtic (more than rondo) and that at okc, he was considered the strongest guy on the team! there must be much more we can do with this athletic freak-marvel!

Sections
Shortcuts