Game Thread - Celtics vs. Timberwolves 3.27.11

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Timberwolves 3.27.11

In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Timberwolves 3.27.11:
    [QUOTE]Beasley is cooking Paul.   Green - good one on one D, finally.  Need more of that.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

Was just about to say the same thing.  Green is one of the bright spots.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dino1980. Show dino1980's posts

The Celtics are looking old and tired....

"I may be wrong, but I doubt it"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Bench:  Green has 9; Davis has 8 on a terrible 4 of 13 shooting; Arroyo 2 pts.  That's all we get from the bench.   No wonder Doc plays the starters a lot.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Timberwolves 3.27.11 : Insightful as always, Celts.  That does usually seem to be where we get tripped up, doesn't it?
    Posted by MsLithium21[/QUOTE]
    i dont think its the bench...its the whole team!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

OMG, this is going to be another horrible loss.  Come on guys.

And BBD - STOP SHOOTING, PLEASE!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBCoach. Show DBCoach's posts

they are just not a  good team right now.  The big 4 yeah but thats it.  Green inconsistant on O soft on D, Kristic just terrible IMO Baby shooting to much...  and nothing else on the bench  Oh yeah West, great pick up. Murphy.. terible. Shasha no contributrition Aroyo ,, not much

Not counting on the health of either Oneil .. would love for Shaq to come back and stay healthy if he could do that We get some interior D a little tougher and maybe..

I love the C's but a spade is a spade.

the Big 4 may be able to turn it on in the playoffs but its not enough

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Timberwolves 3.27.11 : i dont think its the bench...its the whole team!
    Posted by allen2034[/QUOTE]

Lately yes, although KG still seems to be playing with heart.  Hope it spreads to the rest of the team soon...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dino1980. Show dino1980's posts

All Perkins has done tonight is block shots and grab rebounds.....i'm just sayin...

Perkins is like a really hot girl who broke up with me....i just can't get over it right now

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Timberwolves 3.27.11 : i dont think its the bench...its the whole team!
    Posted by allen2034[/QUOTE]

The team is not doing well, but what are we getting from the bench to help????  BBD might as well be a starter as he plays way more minutes than Krstic.  Take him out of the stats and we get 10 points, 5 rebounds, and 2 assists from the bench so far.   

I'll repeat......no wonder Doc keeps putting the bench back in.   Starters average +6 in the plus minus and bench averages -8 in the +/-

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

I thought we traded Perk to upgrade the bench? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

u r what u r... right now we are right down there with the WOLVES! we are not playoff caliber as of now. i bet if doc and ainge knew this would happen, no way perk is not still here! trade him after the season!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Makes me sick...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Big baby -12 Jeff Green -2 Carlos Arroyo -4 Sasha Pavlovic -6. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

[QUOTE]NOT YOU, Troll!  Go back to your own board.
    Posted by MsLithium21[/QUOTE]
    I just got online. This was the first thing that I read....great post Ms. lithium!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dino1980. Show dino1980's posts

[QUOTE]u r what u r... right now we are right down there with the WOLVES! we are not playoff caliber as of now. i bet if doc and ainge knew this would happen, no way perk is not still here! trade him after the season!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

OK, on the one hand I want to agree with you but on the other, you're forgetting Perkins would be a free agent.

That said, my contention is that the C's would have figured out how to keep Perk under a new CBA

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Folks, KG had his dunk blocked two games in a row.  He has no lift as a 6'11" guy.   minnesota out hustling us.   Baby inside trying to shoot near the basket while Paul stands at the 3 point line.  Of Pierce's 14 shots, 8 are from 3 point line.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

That's it Pierce - nice to see some emotion there.  Let's have more from the whole team!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I hope the Rondo haters explain this game

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Maybe Paul is listening and finally stopped taking 3 pointers!  yes, paul, you see how simple it can be!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

Dang. I step away from the game for a while, and the Celtics blew the big lead they had.

Why am I not surprised?? This is a game they BETTER win, especially with Kevin Love not playing.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Timberwolves 3.27.11 : I just got online. This was the first thing that I read....great post Ms. lithium!
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

Thank you guyfromtex!  :)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Timberwolves 3.27.11 : The team is not doing well, but what are we getting from the bench to help????  BBD might as well be a starter as he plays way more minutes than Krstic.  Take him out of the stats and we get 10 points, 5 rebounds, and 2 assists from the bench so far.    I'll repeat......no wonder Doc keeps putting the bench back in.   Starters average +6 in the plus minus and bench averages -8 in the +/-
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]
    good point on big baby...the bench definitely needs to step it up,they are way to soft...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Last year I was completely disgusted with the C's. I had completely written them off. I won't make the same mistake again and I suggest that y'all do the same. Just gotta have faith guys. I just hope that the C's get their act together before Thursday because if they don't I am sure that I will get a good grilling from these rabid Spurs fans here in S.A..

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Timberwolves 3.27.11 : OK, on the one hand I want to agree with you but on the other, you're forgetting Perkins would be a free agent. That said, my contention is that the C's would have figured out how to keep Perk under a new CBA
    Posted by dino1980[/QUOTE]at this rate, perhaps u stop over thinking the obvious. worry about winning this tear. do whatever u can. u deal with next year next year. so what if perk just walks. can he help u this year! next year is next year! u sign oden, bring bak jo and nen or whoever is available...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

celtics lose this game by three...they should be embarrassed of themselves. no Kevin love and they still lose...Bulls coming outta the east!

Sections
Shortcuts