Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves : You got that right.  Who really has earned those minutes, Pavlovic or Quis?  Neither has truly distinguished himself.  But tonight, Pavlovic is horrible. Talk about terrible defensively, Stiemsma does not move his feet.  Horrible defense. 
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]

So with all the positives things tonite and all you can do is comment about negatives about Stiems and Pavlovic??

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Took us all season but we are in 1st place in the division

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves : Even if Celts win this game it would just be 2 wins out of 7. You really think fans here would be happy if the Celts end up with a 2-5 record? CASox predicted the Celts will go 2-5.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

come on Fierce, just admit that you didnt expect the team to be playing this well..it doesnt make u sound good when after every game you say "well they can go 1-6, oh they can go 2-5, oh well 3-4 isnt good" like come on. u predicted 0-7 and they have played very well. just leave it at that.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

Miami, Spurs, at Chicago, at Indy, and Philly. Think about it more. 

Let's say the Celts go 3-4, that means the Bucks will just be 2-3 games down on the loss column. 

After the Philly game next week, it's back to back at Miami and Atlanta, then back to back to back games.

The only game that's close to a guaranteed loss on that list is the Heat. The Sixers got crushed by the Wizards tonight. They're beatable, especially at home. I have to think the Celtics will want revenge for the two earlier losses too. The Pacers are not world beaters. They're at about the same level as the Celtics. That game could go either way. In a matchup of two old teams that have seen better years, I go with the home team (Celtics over Spurs). The Bulls game is probably a loss, especially in Chicago, but the Celtics tend to be competitive against them and might view the matchup as a statement game. In short, the Celtics could easily win 3 of the next 5.

Keep up the negative predictions, Fierce. At your rate of "failure," you're going to reverse jinx this team to the NBA Finals.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves : The question is for how long?

Do you know what a PIA is?  Be happy, I'm happy

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]Miami, Spurs, at Chicago, at Indy, and Philly. Think about it more.  Let's say the Celts go 3-4, that means the Bucks will just be 2-3 games down on the loss column.  After the Philly game next week, it's back to back at Miami and Atlanta, then back to back to back games. The only game that's close to a guaranteed loss on that list is the Heat. The Sixers got crushed by the Wizards tonight. They're beatable, especially at home. I have to think the Celtics will want revenge for the two earlier losses too. The Pacers are not world beaters. They're at about the same level as the Celtics. That game could go either way. In a matchup of two old teams that have seen better years, I go with the home team (Celtics over Spurs). The Bulls game is probably a loss, especially in Chicago, but the Celtics tend to be competitive against them and might view the matchup as a statement game. In short, the Celtics could easily win 3 of the next 5. Keep up the negative predictions, Fierce. At your rate of "failure," you're going to reverse jinx this team to the NBA Finals.
    Posted by davidap[/QUOTE]

+1

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves : Come on, Jamez, we won against the Jazz and Wolves. But didn't we just got beat by last week? This season we usually beat the bad teams. Let's wait what happens next week before saying the Celts are playing very well.

i mean i understand wat you are saying, but at the same time a couple weeks ago those two games didnt seem like sure wins. you said yourself we would lose the last two games. but its pretty clear since the allstar break we have been playing very good basketball..13-5, amongst the tops in the league after the break. im not saying we win the rest of our games, but with the way we are playing, those games arent sure losses anymore. philly game and pacer games are very winnable, and i think we win 2 out of the 4 against the heat bulls and spurs.

that is, of course, if Doc doesnt put Ray back in the starting lineup.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves : i mean i understand wat you are saying, but at the same time a couple weeks ago those two games didnt seem like sure wins. you said yourself we would lose the last two games. but its pretty clear since the allstar break we have been playing very good basketball..13-5, amongst the tops in the league after the break. im not saying we win the rest of our games, but with the way we are playing, those games arent sure losses anymore. philly game and pacer games are very winnable, and i think we win 2 out of the 4 against the heat bulls and spurs. that is, of course, if Doc doesnt put Ray back in the starting lineup.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

He can't start Ray. AB is driving their guards crazy and big time upsetting the offensive flow for the opponents. If he starts Ray Sun and Wade or whoeve goes off on him in the 1st qtr., Taking him out for AB at that point insults him. He has no choice but to start AB

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts