Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves:
    In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves :  He can't start Ray. AB is driving their guards crazy and big time upsetting the offensive flow for the opponents. If he starts Ray Sun and Wade or whoeve goes off on him in the 1st qtr., Taking him out for AB at that point insults him. He has no choice but to start AB
    Posted by upperco1

i hope so!! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves : Doc moving Ray to the bench will not happen this year. Once Ray is healthy he'll start again. 
    Posted by Fiercest34

Not this Sunday

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves : So with all the positives things tonite and all you can do is comment about negatives about Stiems and Pavlovic??
    Posted by CASox

CASox, if you take a look at the top of page 3, I have a post about our overall effort which looked really good.

But with that overall effort, there were areas that did not look quite impressive.

So the comments that I've made have been both positive AND negative.  Would you agree or disagree with that?  I guess with a 21 point victory, there probably is not one phase of the game that can be critiqued, huh?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves":
    In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves : I'll gladly eat crow and shut up when the Celts get banner 18. If I need to be negative for the Celts to win banner 18 then so be it.  Posted by Fiercest34
    You have nothing to do with whether the Zceltics win or lose. You are simply a fan like everyone else. To think you are anything more is truly delusional.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves : Doc moving Ray to the bench will not happen this year. Once Ray is healthy he'll start again. 
    Posted by Fiercest34

what Doc has to understand, and wat others here are starting to understand, is that while at the beginning of the season, we were OLD. now? we really arent that old.

our starting lineup the past 6 games have consisted of one old guy, kg, and he is playing great. Paul isnt old, idc wat ppl say. hes 34. lost a step? yes. old? naw.

Rondo, AB, Bass, Pierce. young guys, can run. can play defense. can bring high energy. this is why we have been starting faster.

bench keys - Stiemsma, Hollins, Keyon, Pietrus. YOUNG. can still run, bring high energy. just add a old Ray to that bench group and its still relatively young.

we arent as old as people claim we are anymore, especially our starting 5.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Where`s fierce and his 0-8 prediction? Dudder with his Rondo-bashing?
    Posted by jrleftfoot

I worry about the day Fierce predicts a Celtic win.  They kept Rondo to his dismay yet to the betterment of the team.  The Celts are 2-0 so far into this prediction.  I hope he doesn't change course because they just might go all the way if he keeps it up.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves : Come on, don't be a wuss. You're sticking with 4-4? Or you're not sure?
    Posted by Fiercest34

Nobody on here wants to agree with so I'm guessing you'll hit your 10,000th post easily tonight!  LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Doc on big win in Minny: "Our defense is who we are…I thought our guys did a great job the entire night."

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves : I'll gladly eat crow and shut up when the Celts get banner 18. If I need to be negative for the Celts to win banner 18 then so be it. 
    Posted by Fiercest34

Fierce, I hope you know that you're being counted upon to do this because it's working so far.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves : I agree with you. The problem is when Ray is healthy this Sunday, he will start again.
    Posted by Fiercest34

ill be depressed if that happens. we are rolling rite now, get a day off before the Miami game, have a good chance if he puts Ray on the bench. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

I'll gladly eat crow and shut up when the Celts get banner 18. If I need to be negative for the Celts to win banner 18 then so be it.

I'm not delusional enough to believe that the Celtics winning Banner 18 this year is a likely possibility. It's still extremely remote. But the Celtics will make the playoffs and they'll probably win the first round too. They could go even further, although of that, I'm less confident. The point is they're not the garbage team that you and other doubters purport them to be; they're still only an All-Star away from being championship contenders. Best of all, they'll have loads of cap space to make that happen this off-season. I am very optimistic about the next couple years.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Doc on big win in Minny: "Our defense is who we are…I thought our guys did a great job the entire night."
    Posted by JamezHill24

All the more reason to start AB on Sunday. A win Sun. would be huge

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves : Come on! CASox predicted the Celts will go 2-5. davidap said the Celts will go 4-3. I said the Celts will go 0-7. I'm wrong. No big deal. Like futbal said, I'm just another Celtic fan.
    Posted by Fiercest34

When you said they WOULD go 0-7..... I said they COULD go 7-0 ....... So no soup for you and I'm still in the game

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Remember all the posts about trading Rondo for Gasol. Right now I really would be in a quandry trading A. Bradley for Gasol. He's not as proficient as Rondo yet in assists & finding the open man but he doesn't need to as much as Rondo because he can shoot from the outside.

Sure would bet 2-1 that LA would rather have A. Bradley than Sessions !

Fiercest...would you trade Bradley for Gasol ???

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves : Works for me! You do realize you could still go 2-5 and I could still go 5-2, right?
    Posted by Fiercest34

That thought never entered my mind but thanks for the heads up

Sections
Shortcuts