Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves : I totally agree with you. I'm not claiming to anything except just another Celtic fan. The problem is the other posters on this board are making me the most electrifying poster on this board today!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Fierce, please don't start talking of a potential injury to KG/Pierce.  Bad form.  Not the sign of a positive Celtics fan.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Just remember guys, the Philly game next Sunday just got tougher. The Sixers will be treating it like a playoff game. They too would want to win the division.

Dude you have lost it.  What in the world has happened to you.  You didn't use to be this way.  You want to argue with everyone you are obessesed with thinking you are smarter than everyone one else.  You got to "win" every confrontation no matter how many posts it takes you.  Do you need help?

You don't think we can "want" to win the division?  We can't take it as a playoff game after getting beat twice at their place? You are getting dillusional.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves : All the more reason to start AB on Sunday. A win Sun. would be huge
    Posted by upperco1[/QUOTE]
    I think the Celtics will beat the Heat on Sunday.  That is as far as I will go.

Ray will not start. I think Doc can see as clearly as us what is happening out there and Ray can contribute off the bench more effectively.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves : The trainer will decide (last minute like tonight) that Ray isn't ready to start ... problem solved!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

The trainer might be the MVP this year...!!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves : I don't think the Lakers would trade Gasol for Bradley. 

I KNOW THAT !!!  But would you be happy with the trade if they did ? Don't forget, rumor was that they didn't feel Rondo was worth the trade !!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

How do you coach a team next year after you gave up on them this year???

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves : I don't know what dillusional means. I'm just saying the Philly game got tougher. You want to know why I'm acting like this?  That's because I don't think a 1st round or a 2nd round exit is worth giving up a 12th, 13th, or 14th pick. If we make the playoffs most probably we'll end up picking 17th, 18th, or 19th. That's 4-5 picks higher than what we're supposed to be getting. This year's draft is one of the deepest in history. Do we get a silver or a bronze medal for getting eliminated in the playoffs?

I am not talking about just the Philly game.  I am talking about every day on this board.  This draft if "projected" to be a great draft. No sure things for us. Losers breed losing. Anyone that wants the C's to lose aren't fans of the C's.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves : I don't know what dillusional means. I'm just saying the Philly game got tougher. You want to know why I'm acting like this?  That's because I don't think a 1st round or a 2nd round exit is worth giving up a 12th, 13th, or 14th pick. If we make the playoffs most probably we'll end up picking 17th, 18th, or 19th. That's 4-5 picks higher than what we're supposed to be getting. This year's draft is one of the deepest in history. Do we get a silver or a bronze medal for getting eliminated in the playoffs?
    You bring up a valid point but if the team is good enough they are going to win games.  Can't stop them.  What I am seeing out there is a very dangerous team that will play better defense and score enough to win a lot of ball games.

The Heat could bring us down to earth but my hunch is the opposite we are going to bring them down to earth.  If Bradley can bother Wade and handle the ball on his end you could see this Celtic team win.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves : You bring up a valid point but if the team is good enough they are going to win games.  Can't stop them.  What I am seeing out there is a very dangerous team that will play better defense and score enough to win a lot of ball games. The Heat could bring us down to earth but my hunch is the opposite we are going to bring them down to earth.  If Bradley can bother Wade and handle the ball on his end you could see this Celtic team win.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Absolutely, and Wade goes balistic if someone actually plays nose to nose D on him

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves : You got to be kidding. The Celts did it in 2006-07. They intentionally put Pierce on hold after suffering an injury. Come on, don't tell me you weren't a Celtic fan back in 2006.

Keeping a player out after injury, especially a superstar, when your team is already losing is a little bit different that having a winning record and losing on purpose. I know PP would have played if possible.  Like he says he is a basketball junkie.  You think he sit out when he could play?  You have no more knowledge on the subject than I do so don't go there.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves : It's been fun watching Bradley and the Cs blow up other team's offenses. That will end when Ray comes back.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

afraid your probably right.  Then Ray will hit a couple of threes and we will say he isn't a problem.  When you only look at scoring thats all you see.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves : It's been fun watching Bradley and the Cs blow up other team's offenses. That will end when Ray comes back.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

It has been fun but Ray or no Ray , Bradley is a weapon