Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves : If we had Kaman I think this Celts team would reach the east finals. Too bad Ainge did nothing. Even a JJ Hickson would have helped. Hickson is averaging 12.8 ppg for Portland.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Fierce, I believe that the Celts as constituted match up very with Miami.  I am not so confident regarding the Bulls.  But AB's emergence has been key.  Remember, at the beginning of the season I had said that emergence of one player will make a big difference for the Celts.  I was thinking that it may be JJJ.  Looks like it may be AB.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves : I like the fact that we kept Ray. I just think he should be playing with the second unit.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

+1

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves : So true, Kirk. The problem is Doc has this seniority rule, if you're older you will have more minutes and you will be the starter. Ugh!

i just want someone to ask doc RITE NOW. WILL RAY BE COMING OFF THE BENCH OR NOT. i hate the guessing game!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves : i just want someone to ask doc RITE NOW. WILL RAY BE COMING OFF THE BENCH OR NOT. i hate the guessing game!
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

He's coming off the bench. No way they "test" his ankle under game conditions and let Miami get out of the box early. Doc's already as much said so with his high praise of the teams defense tonight

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves : Ha Ha We will all know when the Celts and Heat take the court for a jumpball.
    The Heat are erratic and Rondo will play his you know what off.  The Celtics have a good chance to win this game.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves : The Heat are erratic and Rondo will play his you know what off.  The Celtics have a good chance to win this game.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Rondo in a Sunday Showcase game = DANGEROUS

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I do like the options for guarding wade, Rondo, Bradley, and Ray...but who is going to guard Lebrons, other than Pierce, Q, Shasha???..it will have to be a team approach...but if we slow Wade, we have a chance...Tony Allen, where are you???.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves : I'm not saying the Celts must tank. When did I say the Celts will tank this season? What I said was I don't think the Celts are good enough to make the playoffs this year because of the tough April schedule. I never said I wanted the Celts to tank. In fact, I kept saying all season that this Celts team will not quit!
    You are right on this. We are screwing with our chance for a good draft but as you say this Celtic team will not quit.  We have  to enjoy it and when it stop if it does we then can say at least we are in a better position to draft a top player.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves : After we got beat by the Heat last year 4-1, did we celebrate because we made it to the 2nd round? Of course not! We were all very disappointed.  The only difference between the Celts of March and the Celts of January and February is the jump shots are falling. But nothing has changed, the Celts are still a jump shooting team. Once those difficult jumpshots don't fall, we'll lose games again. The Phoenix Suns already proved that a jump shooting team will not succeed in the playoffs. 

Keep feeding the fire buddy.......19 to go

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves : I can't believe you're actually thinking this is about my number of posts. Ha Ha I'll only stop posting if I lose the bet to Jamez. Once I'm back in October I'll post again until I get what I really want, BANNER 18! After the Celts get banner 18 I'll not be posting as much. I only want banner 18.

I'm just teasin' you. Happen to notice your post # and for what it's worth I think 10K is pretty cool considering that 5 a day get banned on the Red Sox board. haha

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]ill tell you what: Stiemsma is a PLAYER.

No doubt about it, and he's nursing two leg-foot related injuries.  Definitely a keeper!

As Always,

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves : Really? I didn't know that.

Yeah, Yankee fan trolls mostly. There's a pleasant absence of Laker fans on here this year

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]12 assists in one half..

That's RONDO leading the assault!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Always,

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves :   Best passer in the game, best court vision too.
    Posted by passfirst[/QUOTE]

So very true and so very RONDO!!!!!!!!!!

As Always,