Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves

Miami ....... 16-11 on the road. Beatable

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves:
    I do like the options for guarding wade, Rondo, Bradley, and Ray...but who is going to guard Lebrons, other than Pierce, Q, Shasha???..it will have to be a team approach...but if we slow Wade, we have a chance...Tony Allen, where are you???.
    Posted by Ortiz123

It will be interesting to see if the reffs give AB a chance against Wade.  If they let them play defense, the Bradley affect could change the whole scope of the matchup between these two teams.  Rondo will go off if Wade is concerned with AB.  They have to be physical with Wade, otherwise he'll act like the fake tuff guy he is.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves : If it was KG and Kaman/Bass vs. Bosh and Joel Anthony/Haslem, definitely the Celts would have the advantage in a 7-games series.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Fierce, stop this lamentation.  It didn't happen.  I don't know why.  I am sure that Danny tried.  I am sure that he thought that the cost of upgarding what he has was too high.  A change for the sake of change doesn't make sense.  Suppose we had got Hickson.  Would you give Steamer's minutes to Hickson?  Would this unknown young player be an upgarde over Ray?  Who was Indiana ready to give up for Ray?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves : After we got beat by the Heat last year 4-1, did we celebrate because we made it to the 2nd round? Of course not! We were all very disappointed.  The only difference between the Celts of March and the Celts of January and February is the jump shots are falling. But nothing has changed, the Celts are still a jump shooting team. Once those difficult jumpshots don't fall, we'll lose games again. The Phoenix Suns already proved that a jump shooting team will not succeed in the playoffs. 
    Posted by Fiercest34

That is because the expectations last year was to win it all.  Injuries, Perk trade and chemistry messed it all up.  There is no such expectation this year.  No one can feel happy when their team loses.  I will feel sad again this year.  But I intend to enjoy this ride.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs T'wolves : If it was KG and Kaman/Bass vs. Bosh and Joel Anthony/Haslem, definitely the Celts would have the advantage in a 7-games series.
    Posted by Fiercest34

they have no big man on that team that scares me..no big man on that team presents a huge problem for us. KG will handle Bosh, and Bass can guard both anthony or Haslem. 

their big men arent close to our issue. we know where the problems lie.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

The Celtics will be lucky to advance to the ECF. Even if they did, it's highly unlikely the Celtics will be able to eliminate both the Heat and Bulls in two successive rounds.

Sections
Shortcuts