Game Thread: Celtics vs Warriors

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Warriors

Terry is an invitation for bigger guards to shoot over. Green had an ISO miss match with Curry and went to the pass pretty quickly. Anybody know why Rondo is out? Lee plays with energy.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Warriors announcers said the call on Sully was BS because it was.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from yersole. Show yersole's posts

In response to futbal's comment:

Terry is an invitation for bigger guards to shoot over. Green had an ISO miss match with Curry and went to the pass pretty quickly. Anybody know why Rondo is out? Lee plays with energy.

He took his time to back down curry and a double team came so he kicked it to Terry.

wow down 19 pts! good a couple more of these will force DA's hand.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Terry is just not the player he was last year with the Mavs.  I think the offense we have has made it hard for him to get  the looks he used to get.  Still he should have adjusted by now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Love my Celts but I just can't watch this anymore.   Petey - you were right.  The team is not getting better.....its getting worse!   

Oh well.  I'll try to lower my expectations for the next month.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

I luv me sum Sully.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:

Love my Celts but I just can't watch this anymore.   Petey - you were right.  The team is not getting better.....its getting worse!   

Oh well.  I'll try to lower my expectations for the next month.

I keep thinking when Bradley gets back.  But what about the rest of the team.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

That was a foul on CPP (push off); not on the defender. NBA reffing is so bad.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

In response to yersole's comment:

He took his time to back down curry and a double team came so he kicked it to Terry.

There was no double team on the play where Green kicked it out. He had plenty of time to go to the basket On Curry.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

In response to Petey62's comment:

I am going to say it and I'm not sure I mean it.

Jeff Green is not a fit on this team and he never will.  Defensively he is not the smartest and offensively, he is just too passive.  He does not attack in any facet of the game.  He is the most athletic player on the floor and he is reluctant to take advantage of his opponent.

I have demanded more playing time for him so we can see what we have.  Honestly, what is more playing time going to do if he fails to take advantage of the time when he is on the court (which he clearly isn't).

It is much more than Green, Petey.

concord, what are you talking about?  I am watching the game and I'm well aware that this ONE GAME'S performance is not all on Jeff Green.  Stay with me, I'm simply making an observation about his play and his reluctance to attack when he has a mismatch with Curry defending him.

I'm in no way calling this horrible performance Green's fault.  You can see other posts where I state that we're getting nothing from Pierce or KG.

Follow me please and I'll continue with my disappointment in Green's play and mentality.

I can't wait until January 15 because he's got to be the first player out the door.  It's not working.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whendex. Show Whendex's posts

Sullinger playing like a man.. Love his game.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from yersole. Show yersole's posts

Jeff Green is not a fit on this team and he never will.  Defensively he is not the smartest and offensively, he is just too passive.  He does not attack in any facet of the game.  He is the most athletic player on the floor and he is reluctant to take advantage of his opponent.

I have demanded more playing time for him so we can see what we have.  Honestly, what is more playing time going to do if he fails to take advantage of the time when he is on the court (which he clearly isn't).

concord, what are you talking about?  I am watching the game and I'm well aware that this ONE GAME'S performance is not all on Jeff Green.  Stay with me, I'm simply making an observation about his play and his reluctance to attack when he has a mismatch with Curry defending him.

I'm in no way calling this horrible performance Green's fault.  You can see other posts where I state that we're getting nothing from Pierce or KG.

Follow me please and I'll continue with my disappointment in Green's play and mentality.

I can't wait until January 15 because he's got to be the first player out the door.  It's not working.

I agree. but unfortunately I am not sure there will be any one taking his contract.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

the team has quit. time for Danny to make major changes and possibly even let Doc go. and if you think things would be different if Rondo was playing tonight think again.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from yersole. Show yersole's posts

In response to ktronic's comment:

In response to yersole's comment:

There was no double team on the play where Green kicked it out. He had plenty of time to go to the basket On Curry.

from the play I saw when he started backing down curry a double team came. maybe there were two similar plays. I know what i saw.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Celtsfan, we are a sub .500 team.

Pierce is 1 - 11.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I was merely expressing my great disappointment with the whole team. Green is a work in progress and you focused on him. The whole team is performing like a bottom tier team.  Green could be the reincarnation of James Worthy tonight and we would have trouble. Green is not up to where he should be but the team stinks.  I am with you on Green the problem is bigger than him though as you well know.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to 003323344's comment:

the team has quit. time for Danny to make major changes and possibly even let Doc go. and if you think things would be different if Rondo was playing tonight think again.

Yeah this team has lots of problems.... Pierce plays one good game out of every 4 or so  ...KG is looking really run down... Terry isnt the same player.... Green way too passive.... they need major changes not just one player....

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

I will not go THAT far and say they have quit.  They are not that good and are simply getting blown off the court.  But they are far from quitting.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

I will not go THAT far and say they have quit.  They are not that good and are simply getting blown off the court.  But they are far from quitting.

so either way time to make major changes...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from yersole. Show yersole's posts

DMC is the only realistic hope...we need inside presence.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whendex. Show Whendex's posts

KG and PP both look like theyre just not in the game. Just flinging up shots and praying they go in. Green is def not the main problem. Shouldve just went into full rebuild mode.

Sections
Shortcuts