Game Thread: Celtics vs Warriors

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Warriors

Paul front rim; Jason back rim... and the first team will go off and sip wine. Were is Lee, he's playing better than Paul and Terry. Oh, now that the game is over Lee is back in...thanks Doc

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to Dr_Hollywood's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Ortiz123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rondo and Bradley would make a huge difference in this game

[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtGBIOEf7ro

[/QUOTE]

rondo is as inflexible as doc is.  he only tries every 7th to 11th game on average.

and neither rondo nor bradly are going to solve our rebounding INCOMPETENCE

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

jeff green 2-10.  i'm 0-0 sitting in a chair watching this tripe.  we all know 0-0 is better than 2-10.  i'm not getting paid 9 million for 2-10!!

[/QUOTE]

So, Garnett, Pierce, and Terry are shooting better?   NO!  The whole bunch stinks.  Terry is 1 for 7 on 3s and something like 6 for 18 or 19.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Athletic teams always kill the Celtics

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to futbal's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Paul front rim; Jason back rim... and the first team will go off and sip wine. Were is Lee, he's playing better than Paul and Terry. Oh, now that the game is over Lee is back in...thanks Doc

[/QUOTE]

give them some beer and chicken in the lockerroom just like the red sox!!!  hmm?

wait, didnt' the coach get fired over there?  oh yeah, but WE HAVE doc rivers- he CANNOT and SHALL NOT be fired so say the dimwits on this board.  they ask "who's better"? like they're scared of the unknown.

i look at how this team is under-performing and ask "WHO COULD BE WORSE?"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

jeff green 2-10.  i'm 0-0 sitting in a chair watching this tripe.  we all know 0-0 is better than 2-10.  i'm not getting paid 9 million for 2-10!!

[/QUOTE]

So, Garnett, Pierce, and Terry are shooting better?   NO!  The whole bunch stinks.  Terry is 1 for 7 on 3s and something like 6 for 18 or 19.

[/QUOTE]

i'm with you!!!  but this guy is supposed to be the young blood energizer for the team!!

instead, it's the same old "green looks like he's on thorazine" routine....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

[QUOTE]

solutions, solutions, ..............

trade anything BUT: avery bradley, sullinger, varnado, preferably keep terry.

everything else is on the table.  want KG's craggedy old asse?  take him at 11 million!!  we've worn him out like an old shoe with doc's one song mantra (rah, rah!!  rah rah!!!).  only deal KG if you get something really nice to build on.

but pierce, rondo, rondo, rondo, green, bass, rondo, green bass, rondo, green, rondo and green and rondo along with courtney lee- ALL UP FOR TRADE BAIT.  and if you can move out dead bodies not even worth a scoop of tide to wash their warm up jerseys like jason collins and barbadosa, then do it too.

terminate the laughable contract of doc rivers and move forward.  this team is hurdling BACKWARDS and is an insult to people who know ANYTHING about basketball.  mostly because of doc rivers and danny ainge's incompetence.  but assuming that rivers is a sacred cow that cannot be cut loose, get him some different pieces that have not gone tone deaf yet.

[/QUOTE]

Keep Terry and Varnado. Trade KG and get something really nice to build on. You're showing just how little you know about basketball and the NBA. You keep those two. I would love to coach against a negative know it all like you

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

back up to 18 again.  4:30 left.

Fat lady is singing.

[/QUOTE]

fat lady was singing at the half

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ktronic's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Keep Terry and Varnado. Trade KG and get something really nice to build on. You're showing just how little you know about basketball and the NBA. You keep those two. I would love to coach against a negative know it all like you

[/QUOTE]

You know he has very little basketball knowledge when he thinks Acie Earl is MVP!

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

Poor AC is depressed and lashing out like a 2 yr old.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ktronic's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You know he has very little basketball knowledge when he thinks Acie Earl is MVP!

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

and you have a lot right????

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

An elephant calling a Donkey big ears...

LMAO!!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

A day off and they come out and lay an egg. GSW played last night. No energy from this Celtics team.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

We cannot make a move until January 15.  We have to wait until everyone is available.  We are a very, very bad basketball team.  But we cannot make trades now until everyone becomes eligible to be traded.

Right now, WE HAVE NO UNTOUCHABLES.  We can lose by 29 with Rondo and lose by 18 without him.  This isn't about Rondo.  This is about not being good.  This isn't about not having AB.  You'd be a fool to think getting AB back is going to change anything with this team.

I honestly think Pierce and KG are just plain worn out.  KG gave us 6 points and 3 rebounds.  And don't get me started (continue with) about my disappointment with Jeff Green.  We're relying too much on Terry when all he is is a 6th man who comes in against opponent's second team and provides energy.  He is not a starting PG or SG but that is what we're forced to do with him.

We simply are not a good team and I think we have to make some changes on January 15 and as far as I'm concerned, nobody is UNTOUCHABLE.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

[QUOTE]

solutions, solutions, ..............

trade anything BUT: avery bradley, sullinger, varnado, preferably keep terry.

everything else is on the table.  want KG's craggedy old asse?  take him at 11 million!!  we've worn him out like an old shoe with doc's one song mantra (rah, rah!!  rah rah!!!).  only deal KG if you get something really nice to build on.

but pierce, rondo, rondo, rondo, green, bass, rondo, green bass, rondo, green, rondo and green and rondo along with courtney lee- ALL UP FOR TRADE BAIT.  and if you can move out dead bodies not even worth a scoop of tide to wash their warm up jerseys like jason collins and barbadosa, then do it too.

terminate the laughable contract of doc rivers and move forward.  this team is hurdling BACKWARDS and is an insult to people who know ANYTHING about basketball.  mostly because of doc rivers and danny ainge's incompetence.  but assuming that rivers is a sacred cow that cannot be cut loose, get him some different pieces that have not gone tone deaf yet.

[/QUOTE]

youre a laugable biggot

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to Petey62's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We cannot make a move until January 15.  We have to wait until everyone is available.  We are a very, very bad basketball team.  But we cannot make trades now until everyone becomes eligible to be traded.

Right now, WE HAVE NO UNTOUCHABLES.  We can lose by 29 with Rondo and lose by 18 without him.  This isn't about Rondo.  This is about not being good.  This isn't about not having AB.  You'd be a fool to think getting AB back is going to change anything with this team.

I honestly think Pierce and KG are just plain worn out.  KG gave us 6 points and 3 rebounds.  And don't get me started (continue with) about my disappointment with Jeff Green.  We're relying too much on Terry when all he is is a 6th man who comes in against opponent's second team and provides energy.  He is not a starting PG or SG but that is what we're forced to do with him.

We simply are not a good team and I think we have to make some changes on January 15 and as far as I'm concerned, nobody is UNTOUCHABLE.

[/QUOTE]

+ one zillion

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Fierce, you're funny.  You might be right that Pierce and KG are players other teams won't want to touch.  Hopefully that won't be the case.  When you see Pierce drop that 40 and, what, 35, I think that just shows he can give you that when you need it - just not every night.

It is going to be a tough 17 days until January 15.  I think everyone will be showcased in that time.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Petey62's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Fierce, you're funny.  You might be right that Pierce and KG are players other teams won't want to touch.  Hopefully that won't be the case.  When you see Pierce drop that 40 and, what, 35, I think that just shows he can give you that when you need it - just not every night.

It is going to be a tough 17 days until January 15.  I think everyone will be showcased in that time.

[/QUOTE]

Pete, KG, Pierce, Rondo, and Terry will not be traded.

And Pete, we all know something like this was coming when the Big 3 came back after that 2010 Finals loss to the Lakers. So let's just enjoy the ride until we make it back to the top again.

[/QUOTE]

Listen to him Petey Clueless34 AKA DebbieDowner34 AKA Bandwagon34 is only wrong 99.9% of the time... HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Pretty disgusted right now.  Bass is teets on a bull.  Sully has peaked.  I gave Green the HUGE benefit of the doubt......but he can go, too.

Lee  is okay.........but he can go, too.

Collins is basically useless.  I call him Mr. Zero.

I want  a HUGE trade now, not just a little one.  I can wait until the 15th.............I will still root hard for my team, but I will jump on the anti-Danny bandwagon if he does not get us some rebounding  S    O     O    N!

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts