Game Thread: Celtics vs Wizards

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Wizards

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Wizards:
    [QUOTE]From April 1 to 7 it's Mia, SAS, at Chi, and at Ind. Celts will go 0-4 next week.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

thats your prediction? ur guaranteeing a losing week?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Wizards : Of course it's a losing week next week. Who do you think the Celts will beat, Mia, SAS, Chi, or Indy? Give us a prediction.

i predict that the Celtics will not go 0-4 nxt week.

The Celtics can beat all of those teams. that doesnt mean we will go 4-0, but we are capable of beating any one of those teams.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I predict Celtics will go 2 and 2 over that stretch.  They'll beat Indiana and one of the other 3.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

We'll lose against Chicago - its the second night of a back to back game and its on the road.  But, the other three games are winnable.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

i may even go out on a limb and say Rondo will have a triple double nxt week.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Wizards : Rondo's due to have a great game. The last 10 games he's not even averaging in double figures in scoring. Ever since the trade deadline his scoring has dipped.

i said at the beginning of the season, he doesnt need to average 20 a night. if he averages a double double i have no issues.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Wizards : If you're content with 10 ppg and 10 apg then the Celts will surely miss the playoffs.  I forgot to include the Sunday game versus Philly. The Celts could go 0-7 next week. 10 games in 15 nights from April 1 to April 15.

yea, except hes averaging more than 10ppg, ntm his rebounds and steals.

if you honestly think we are going 0-7 your 1. not very smart. and 2. not a Celtics fan

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Fierce, you need to change your name to DebbieDowner

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Wizards : Look at Rondo's last 10 games. http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/3026/rajon-rondo Rondo's just averaging 9.9 ppg the last 10 games. If you include tonight's game that number will go down even further. Not very smart? You're the one who said Rondo is shooting better this year compared to last year. You even gave the link. Ha Ha Come on, I'm not a Celtic fan? I'm just a Celtic fan that's realistic.  The difference is between you and I is you're simply not realistic. You're deluded.

9.9 ppg and u bring up the fact that hes averaging less than 10ppg. wow. talk about nitpicking. ntm the fact that you HAVENT brought up, his insane (INSANE) assist total the last 10 games.

i caught something Fierce. you said hes due for a good game bc of his scoring total the last 10 games hasnt been great. this proves exactly wat ur all about. Rondo has actually played exceptionally well for the most part the last 10 games..his control of the game,getting everyone involved,getting everyone the easiest shots, running the team has been awesome. yet bc he isnt scoring alot you say he isnt playing well. 

it shows how low your basketball iq really is. but thats okay. 

and now you claim the Celtics will go 0-7 starting nxt week..we will see how smart you really are.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

fierce didnt you say you would quit hating on rondo if the deadline passed and he was still a celtic?

anyways, nice win for the celts, albeit against a bad wizards team.....any wins they can get now are big wins....they need the 6th or 4th seed because the chances of them getting out of the first round as a 7th or 8th seed are slim to none unfortunately

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]fierce didnt you say you would quit hating on rondo if the deadline passed and he was still a celtic? anyways, nice win for the celts, albeit against a bad wizards team.....any wins they can get now are big wins....they need the 6th or 4th seed because the chances of them getting out of the first round as a 7th or 8th seed are slim to none unfortunately
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

!!!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Wizards : That 9.9 ppg of Rondo resulted in a 5-5 record. That's a .500 record. And that makes you smart? Ha Ha

so its all rondo's fault we are 5-5 our last 10?

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Wizards : When was the last time I made a thread about Rondo?

i guess thats fair enough, but i didnt mention anything about threads......i just think you should cut the kid a break.....his teammates are falling left and right and the team did nothing at the deadline to help him, but he still plays hard and is putting up good numbers almost every night.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Wizards : That's why I said Rondo is playing well. He's not playing great but it's enough to keep the Celts afloat until the April schedule will doom the Celts' chances of making the playoffs.

well if the age/injuries completely catch up with them in april, then yes maybe they will doom their chances of them making the playoffs.....but i think they can make it

Sections
Shortcuts