GAME THREAD: CELTS VS ROCKETS 1-10-2011

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: GAME THREAD: CELTS VS ROCKETS 1-10-2011

damnn is no one else watching the game on nba tv or listening to the radio? the sox board does game threads nd they have hundreds of watchers and alot of comments for every pitch.. come on fans! whatcha think of shaq going 4 for 4 so far from the line? he must have skipped the talk show circuit yesterday....lol. see jermaine taking the charge? guy does a lot of little if stuff esp on defense and rebounding that do not appear on the big stat sheets!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Watching the game and not on the computer. Sorry.  Right now, subs bringing the energy because the starters are truly dead.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

thanks celtsfan.. just imagine the energy on here if all the guys who post regularly where routinely on this board during actual live games ason the sox and pats boards. we could discuss things in real time based on live facts... rondo is taking more shots, even if he misses, still a good thing. how else will he get better? in a year or 2, those shots will start dropping. love the energy and movement i c out of JO right now!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: GAME THREAD: CELTS VS ROCKETS 1-10-2011:
    [QUOTE]Hilarious that Davis leads the team in fg attempts, again!  Even after all the talk by the coaching staff after Saturday's game.
    Posted by jallen3531[/QUOTE]well they are good shots, i can live with those...pierce should be more aggressive, someone has to.. bb is fine.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

hate to say it but kg is the mosttttt indispensable player on the celts over time. if west is there, we can hold water minus rondo. pierce is great but we can easily divvy up what he brings amongst others on the team. every game is a struggle minus kg. we are barely a playoff team without him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME THREAD: CELTS VS ROCKETS 1-10-2011 : I was not blaming him.  I was simply stating two facts.   I'm not sure what your point is...did you,think I was criticizing him?
    Posted by jallen3531[/QUOTE]my point is baby is taking good shot, those designed for him within our system! and also your point was ray should be more assertive about his shots.. i am saying he doesnt have to.  sometimes it happens.. like tonight, quis is playing great. it happens.. overall i liked your points...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME THREAD: CELTS VS ROCKETS 1-10-2011 : I was not blaming him.  I was simply stating two facts.   I'm not sure what your point is...did you,think I was criticizing him?
    Posted by jallen3531[/QUOTE]

Actually, I misread your post as well.....I thought you were saying it was BBD's fault for taking too many shots.   Its clear that he's trying to pass but he's the one left open in the system.  That's a shot that KG is normally getting in our system.  

However, the big issue remains our overall lack of energy and lack of rebounding.  That's more important than all other factors.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

tommy said it young official was right at the end. back court violation. called timeout with 16 seconds left on shot clock. sometimes i wonder what it takes tog et a foul called for the celtics. i watch the replays and sometimes i jsut shake my head at it comparing it to what they call on the other side.

edit*
    brooks shot the lights out tonight, heck houston did.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Yea, that was a bad call for us.  But, those two CRITICAL passes that Rondo threw away in the last minute were even larger!   Wow - they were WAY OFF....especially the one over Ray's head.  We can't blame the refs for that.

Also, I notice that the teams that are aggressive and moving fast get more calls.  We don't seem to get a lot of calls when we are moving in slow motion.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

2007-2008 the gamethreads were very active.  Now, not so much.  Maybe they'll heat up during a big game.
    Too many injuries and Doc decision to cut back on practices to conserve the veterans' energy translates to losses like this one.
    It's all good.  KG and Perk are coming back.  D. West will follow after that.
    Just like last year, if the C's are healthy they'll be in the drivers seat.  If their not, not so much.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

28-9.
    Almost halfway through the NBA's 82 game preseason.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

LOL....I like that idea of running a tape of KG yelling....smile.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

[QUOTE]Yea, that was a bad call for us.  But, those two CRITICAL passes that Rondo threw away in the last minute were even larger!   Wow - they were WAY OFF....especially the one over Ray's head.  We can't blame the refs for that. Also, I notice that the teams that are aggressive and moving fast get more calls.  We don't seem to get a lot of calls when we are moving in slow motion.  
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

yeah those were two big passes for us. it was not good. i yelled at the tv when rondo passed it between ray and pierce at the end. oh well. cant win them all, in the end if we learn from these losses, great. the only games that really matter are the playoffs.

Sections
Shortcuts