Game Thread Game 3 vs Knicks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Game Thread Game 3 vs Knicks

Take BBD out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

we on pace for 28 t/o's.....wow!  these guys need to simmer down and just play ball, they are clearly the better team...we need to come to Paul to help on that double too Petey

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

well BBD is still horrrible but atleast Green is' got it going....

Kristic Sighting!  Doc was telling the truth....I told you guys!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

OMG!!  How many more skrewups??

Kristic has developed Perkins-like hands of stone. What the **** is wrong with this guy??

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

predictable moves by BBD...I dont like this second lineup..something is wrong in there...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Ummm, Troy Murphy Please!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Wafer Bradley Sasha.... please help

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

DOc just keeps going with the same garbage no matter how bad they play

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Man BBD is playing so bad, I'd like to see Troy Murphy join the game. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Billups is out...Amare & Melo having very quiet games and we're in a battle again.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Whats up with baby????? Glad he's out

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

oh my god he's still in?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread Game 3 vs Knicks:
    [QUOTE]Billups is out...Amare & Melo having very quiet games and we're in a battle again.
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

u can thank Doc for that

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

JON only 7 minutes so far.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Baby is being exposed because he doesnt have Rondo getting him open looks.  When the knicks are getting up on him he is struggling. If he is hurt, which is fine, why mouth off to the guy who can go off on you...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]Im not blaming the bench really... but its amazing as soon as they step on the floor... the lead just evaporates. Also, refs letting Knicks push C's all over the place Rondo becoming invisible again so far
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

Well, I AM blaming the bench.  They are not moving the ball on offense and not playing crisply.  Ball goes to BBD and it just freezes.  Somebody PLEASE remind him that he's not the first option (oops, its the bench - I guess he HAS to be the first option).

Green passes the ball to Davis with 4 seconds on the shot clock.  That's really confident and aggressive, Jeff.  Krstic can't get a rebound.

Glad our starters are so good.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]  Baby is being exposed because he doesnt have Rondo getting him open looks.  [/QUOTE]

babys game is not outside, it should be inside...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

RAYYYYYYYYYYY

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

: ( another TO

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread Game 3 vs Knicks : u can thank Doc for that
    Posted by KGLove[/QUOTE]

Yes, its always Doc's fault.   So if its his fault we lost the lead, is it to hist credit that we built a 17 point lead?   Or...is he only responsible for everything bad that the bench does?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

whats up with those erratic passes?????

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread Game 3 vs Knicks :   babys game is not outside, it should be inside...
    Posted by cabutan[/QUOTE]

what it is and what is should be are two diff. things.  We all know baby only shoots jumps shots and post' up here and there, he tried earlier in this game and couldnt get by williams, he has no lift or speed right now....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Our starters will kill these guys.  They're back in and they are just outplaying the knicks.  unfortunately, Doc will have to substitute and the pattern returns.....BBD holds the ball too long and goes one on one; Green is capable but won't be aggressive enough; Krstic is just overwhelmed by it all.

I just hope they'll break the cycle in the second half and the game is then ours.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread Game 3 vs Knicks : Well, I AM blaming the bench.  They are not moving the ball on offense and not playing crisply.  Ball goes to BBD and it just freezes.  Somebody PLEASE remind him that he's not the first option (oops, its the bench - I guess he HAS to be the first option). Green passes the ball to Davis with 4 seconds on the shot clock.  That's really confident and aggressive, Jeff.  Krstic can't get a rebound. Glad our starters are so good.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

I made the post about the bench when they were in for only a couple minutes..  and our starters were as at fault as anyone  ..However, since then nature has taken its course and our bench is stinking again

Sections
Shortcuts