Game Thread Game 3 vs Knicks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Game Thread Game 3 vs Knicks

PP in foul trouble... cant go for the pump fakes..

He may have to come off Melo now

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

LOL....Carmelo gave Paul a dose of his own medicine.  Paul won't fall for it often, though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread Game 3 vs Knicks:
    In Response to Re: Game Thread Game 3 vs Knicks : I made the post about the bench when they were in for only a couple minutes..  and our starters were as at fault as anyone  ..However, since then nature has taken its course and our bench is stinking again
    Posted by Karllost

Yes, I had posted after watching a while.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Im a tell you just like this, the starting five we have right now will beat any team...if you could put the game on "no fatigue" , we would be straight.  We have to get continiuty out the bench...I think its really defense, the bench gave up layups as soon as they got in they atleast have to foul the slow the game down..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Wow, Ray Ray gave Walker the gas face and then Walker comes right back...

Lets go Jeff

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Nice hand off Baby.. 5 feet behind the 3 with about 1 second left

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

knicks bench 25-7 over our bench. All 7 points are jeff Green who is having a decent game. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Do we really have 15 tournovers in the first half? Holy s***!!!

How are we even in the game?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

i HONESTLY THOUGHT WE WOULD AHVE ONE OF THE BETTER SECOND UNITS.  Excuse my caps as I did not know they were on.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

How about Ray... in consecutive plays...

Airs balls a 3, side of the backboards 3... then drills the 3rd shot

Dont think I ever seen anything like that b4

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

i HONESTLY THOUGHT WE WOULD AHVE ONE OF THE BETTER SECOND UNITS.  Excuse my caps as I did not know they were on.
    Posted by Getzo

We should. 3 ex-starters and a 6th man of the year canidate. I don't know what is going on, but we won't beat miami if we don't get it fixed. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Our Starters 45 points Knicks starters 19 points. 

Our bench 7 points (all Jef green) their bench 25 points.

Our starters can't be expected to go through the playoffs beating starting benches by this much. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I would really put in Murphy for kristic in the second half let him play with baby who should be at the 4.  This way he doesnt replace him but if he plays well he can stay in longer and put baby back when he should like after 7 or 8 minutes...

If Baby takes it personal let him cry about it and he will come out motivated so maybe we sweep this team like we should...not one playoff team has a dropoff like ours so far...guys like Wafer deserve a bone, and Murphy has waited 10 years to play in a playoff game, I garauntee at the very least he will hustle and get boards and putbacks..we dont need 3's from him now...He is def. better than kristic defensively

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

I would really put in Murphy for kristic in the second half let him play with baby who should be at the 4.  This way he doesnt replace him but if he plays well he can stay in longer and put baby back when he should like after 7 or 8 minutes... If Baby takes it personal let him cry about it and he will come out motivated so maybe we sweep this team like we should...not one playoff team has a dropoff like ours so far...guys like Wafer deserve a bone, and Murphy has waited 10 years to play in a playoff game, I garauntee at the very least he will hustle and get boards and putbacks..we dont need 3's from him now...He is def. better than kristic defensively
    Posted by JayShizzle45

I agree. One thing I'm pretty sure of, he can't do any worse and like you said, he is seriously motivated. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Kristic played like a nervous wreck... 4 mins, 1 reb 2 TO

fumbling just about every ball he got his hand on.. moving screens..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Yea it is very painful to watch the bench "play". NY on the contrary has a bunch of unknowns and they play with passion. Actually look at Indianas bench and how they play, with passion..on paper we have a better bench than any of the teams in the playoffs..just on paper...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

LET'S GO CELTICS! ANY FANS OUT THERE! THE BENCH THIS THE BENCH THAT...C'MON...GO CELTICS!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Posted by Getzo

So did I.  We have the talent.  They are just playing horrible for some reason.  I think with Green and Krstic, they just are not ready for this level of intensity.  For West, I really think he's hurt.  But for BBD, I have no theory as to his problem.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

If we were more careful with the basketball, this game would be long over.  Pierce and Rondo are just too careless with the basketball.  This is the NBA and you KNOW the Knicks are going to make a run.  We need to distance ourselves from them as much as possible and throwing the ball away needlessly isn't going to make it easier.

Let's keep pounding and just plain executing.  And don't let up defensively.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Yea it is very painful to watch the bench "play". NY on the contrary has a bunch of unknowns and they play with passion. Actually look at Indianas bench and how they play, with passion..on paper we have a better bench than any of the teams in the playoffs..just on paper...
    Posted by cabutan

Agreed.

Odds are with us that the bench will have ONE good quarter soon.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Jermaine is a solid basketball player. The Knicks are playing soft at home (no defensive intensity).

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

If we were more careful with the basketball, this game would be long over.  Pierce and Rondo are just too careless with the basketball.  This is the NBA and you KNOW the Knicks are going to make a run.  We need to distance ourselves from them as much as possible and throwing the ball away needlessly isn't going to make it easier. Let's keep pounding and just plain executing.  And don't let up defensively.
    Posted by Petey62

If the starters could play this entire game, its already over.  However, they can't and our bench will have to come in....and then we have no idea what will happen, huh?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Foul on Turiaf ovelooked to give the Knicks the ball. Jermaine called on next to nothing...NBA reffing. c'mon Celtics, it's nothin.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

BLOWOUT!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Up 21, BBD comes in...lets pray...

Sections
Shortcuts