Game Thread - Heat @ Celtics - Sunday Showcase

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Re: Game Thread - Heat @ Celtics - Sunday Showcase

Lets not forget the Heat shot horrible today. Some of that had to do with our play, but not all. I mean, they had plenty of open looks that they just missed. One of those days for them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread - Heat @ Celtics - Sunday Showcase:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread - Heat @ Celtics - Sunday Showcase : yea..he sure hurt us today didnt he!?
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

Wondering who he would be arguing with today. Hillarious.   Don't worry just a few more days of listening to this garbage.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread - Heat @ Celtics - Sunday Showcase : Agreed. As a whole Rondo's game is sound. But when it comes to shooting he's not fundamentally sound. Happy now?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

that is something we can agree on.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread - Heat @ Celtics - Sunday Showcase : Rose is averaging 8.0 apg this season. Saying that Rose is not a good passer is not true. Come on, Jennings is not my boy. All I said was Jennings was available.

Rose is not in Rondo's league when it comes to floor vision and great passing... and Jennings is your boy.... didnt you have him as your avatar for awhile?

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread - Heat @ Celtics - Sunday Showcase : Ray's weaknesses are manageable. Rondo's inability to make FTs and open jumpers will result in a Celtic loss.  Everybody here knows it's 4 vs. 5 when opponents like the Lakers are intentionally leaving you wide open. Again, not fundamentally sound.  You're from LA, I'm sure you have Laker friends that will gladly tell you they would rather have 5 rings and Derek Fisher than Rondo and 1 ring, right?

fisher also player with shaq and kobe in the prime of their careers when the lakers won those rings....

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread - Heat @ Celtics - Sunday Showcase : Ray's weaknesses are manageable. Rondo's inability to make FTs and open jumpers will result in a Celtic loss.  Everybody here knows it's 4 vs. 5 when opponents like the Lakers are intentionally leaving you wide open. Again, not fundamentally sound.  You're from LA, I'm sure you have Laker friends that will gladly tell you they would rather have 5 rings and Derek Fisher than Rondo and 1 ring, right?

NOOOO!!! this is a double standard, CAN NOT SAY THIS! Ray Allens ball handling already cost us a game in 2010, and he also turned the ball over a couple times late in game 5 against the Heat..

Rondo can and does hit open jumpers, so that wont work.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread - Heat @ Celtics - Sunday Showcase : Yeah, Fish also nailed a lot of crucial 3-pointers in the Finals. It's not like he wasn't doing anything positive on the court.  

yes he did and im not downplaying fisher's impact on that team, i just dont think it is a fair comparison

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread - Heat @ Celtics - Sunday Showcase : Back to the link you gave me. Here: Shot selection Shot Att. eFG% Ast'd Blk'd Pts Jump 49%  .331    29%  6%  3.6  Close 50%  .574   27%  10%  6.4  Dunk 0%  .000   0%  0%  .0  Tips 0%  .500   0%  0%  .0  Inside 51%  .573   27%  10%  6.5  Clutch Statistics (4th quarter or overtime, less than 5 minutes left, neither team ahead by more than 5 points) Shot selection Shot Att. eFG% Ast'd Blk'd Pts Jump 48%  .091    0%  18%  0.1  Close 48%  .364   25%  9%  0.4  Dunk 0%  .000   0%  0%  0.0  Tips 4%  1.000   0%  0%  0.1  Inside 52%  .417   20%  8%  0.6 

now why dont you show the correct stat instead of trying to deceive the posters.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread - Heat @ Celtics - Sunday Showcase : I'm not saying it's a fair comparison. But it's been proven that the Lakers are not a one hit wonder the last 12 years.  How do we measure our success in the new Big 3 era, by the number of rings or by the number of assist records? 

well one ring and another finals appearance isnt horrible....

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

i quit..i realize im trying to defend a player that just let his play do the talking today..triple double #5..if Fierce wants to criticize him (which he swore he wouldnt after the trade deadline) than its whatever.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

who covered BOSH, kg or bass? they again shut the dinosaur

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Come on, Jamez, you hear me say trade Rondo after the trade deadline?  And really, Jamez, I asked you to give your take on the Celts' next 7 games, you declined. Other posters like CASox said the Celts would go 2-5. davidap said the Celts go 4-3. You chose to abstain. Ha Ha

I'll say they win at least two!

25. This post has been removed.