Game Thread - Heat @ Celtics - Sunday Showcase

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

Re: Game Thread - Heat @ Celtics - Sunday Showcase

In Response to Re: Game Thread - Heat @ Celtics - Sunday Showcase:
    In Response to Re: Game Thread - Heat @ Celtics - Sunday Showcase : Can you imagine people saying this guy did'nt belong in the nba??? What were they thinking...
    Posted by Ortiz123

Come on now...he was really bad for quite awhile there... thats what people were thinking....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

I hope all you guys see how amazing Rondo is... no one better at court vision and passing....no one!!
    Posted by CASox

yea but none of that matters unless he can shoot the ball like Michael Jordan..if he cant do that then he is completely useless to us, right?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I hope all you guys see how amazing Rondo is... no one better at court vision and passing....no one!!
    Posted by CASox

When he is focused like this, unstoppable...bu wait till he has a mediocre game..and then the haters will bash....I said earlier that we may have the best backcourt in the league, and got bashed...Rondo, AB, RA, Pietrus...it doenst get better than that...they are proving it today...Is Danny a genius or what....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread - Heat @ Celtics - Sunday Showcase":
    In Response to Re: Game Thread - Heat @ Celtics - Sunday Showcase :  it would solve the scoring problem for the second unit Posted by passfirst
    Definitely, Allen and Pietrius could be cornerstones to a solid playoff bench. Additionally, I think doc has to keep giving Sasha minutes. He can be really good for this team

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

RR and AB at the 1 & 2 the rest of the year. Got my vote. RA 2nd unit scorer.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread - Heat @ Celtics - Sunday Showcase : Can you imagine people saying this guy did'nt belong in the nba??? What were they thinking...
    Posted by Ortiz123

shows you what young players can do ONCE they get playing time! You listening Doc?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread - Heat @ Celtics - Sunday Showcase : yea but none of that matters unless he can shoot the ball like Michael Jordan..if he cant do that then he is completely useless to us, right?
    Posted by JamezHill24

I know right?? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread - Heat @ Celtics - Sunday Showcase": Definitely, Allen and Pietrius could be cornerstones to a solid playoff bench. Additionally, I think doc has to keep giving Sasha minutes. He can be really good for this team
    Posted by Accension13

I like pavlovich too.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread - Heat @ Celtics - Sunday Showcase : When he is focused like this, unstoppable...bu wait till he has a mediocre game..and then the haters will bash....I said earlier that we may have the best backcourt in the league, and got bashed...Rondo, AB, RA, Pietrus...it doenst get better than that...they are proving it today...Is Danny a genius or what....
    Posted by Ortiz123

Danny and Doc told everyone that the kid is a player when we were all scratching our heads.  Another example of Doc giving a youth that worked his way onto the court playing time.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

RR and AB at the 1 & 2 the rest of the year. Got my vote. RA 2nd unit scorer.
    Posted by vertmont

+1

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread - Heat @ Celtics - Sunday Showcase : When he is focused like this, unstoppable...bu wait till he has a mediocre game..and then the haters will bash....I said earlier that we may have the best backcourt in the league, and got bashed...Rondo, AB, RA, Pietrus...it doenst get better than that...they are proving it today...Is Danny a genius or what....
    Posted by Ortiz123

No way do the Cs have the best backcourt in the league... and Danny is not a genius......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread - Heat @ Celtics - Sunday Showcase :  Danny and Doc told everyone that the kid is a player when we were all scratching our heads.  Another example of Doc giving a youth that worked his way onto the court playing time.
    Posted by passfirst

Hmmm..i think injuries payed a big role in bradley getting extended time.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

these halftime analysts are cheerleading the Heat, is pathetic.  Saying that the Celtics don't belong with the Heat.  Has the whole world gone crazy?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

we need Ray Allen right now..his scoring on the bench rite now would have pushed the team over the top today.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

The Thunder look scaaaaaaaaaaary...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread - Heat @ Celtics - Sunday Showcase : Hmmm..i think injuries payed a big role in bradley getting extended time.
    Posted by basketbert

Same as Lou Gerhrig if Wally Pip never got hurt. It's part of sports when your number is called you take it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Bradley needs to be the starter from here on out. Before this game, I doubted that he could match up with wade, but this kid is a player. Ray needs to be ready to be a sixth man when he comes back
    Posted by Accension13

Come on, besides that block which by the way led to a miami 3, AB was schooled by Wade in the second quarter on BOTH ends on the floor. AB is better than we all expected after last year but he is not as great as people here making him. And we miss Allens shooting and the spacing out of that more than rebounding tonight.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

We HAVE to have a solid 3rd quarter.  Rondo has to go back to his 1st quarter performance.  We cannot let Miami come out and go off.  You know they have a run in them so we have to be ready for it.

AB and KG need to be aggressive too and we'll be ok.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

C's have to be ready in the 2nd half. You've got Joey Crawford and Dick Bavetta out there oh and the Heat.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

exactly, an if you are not a player tobegin with, you go back to the bench...not this kid...games like this will pay dividends for him in the playoffss...went through the growing pains and is making the most of his opportunity..like his demeanor..too....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread - Heat @ Celtics - Sunday Showcase : Hmmm..i think injuries payed a big role in bradley getting extended time.
    Posted by basketbert

a lot of things played a role.  Like Doc saying, "here's your responsibility, show that you play the role of defending guys on the perimeter when we need you to, and we'll go from there."  Being around the veterans who have showed him by example what it takes to make it in this league played a part.  Being able to have simple point guard responsibilities 8 weeks ago while the game continues to slow down for you also played a part.  lots of things beyond Doc just throwing him out there at the expense of the teams progression during a season.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I thin bass needs to get agressive, he has some shots...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Rondo-Bradley got a chemistry going

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

Go gettum RR and AB. Nice.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Rondo-Bradley got a chemistry going
    Posted by passfirst

what a new wrinkle to their offense