Game Thread - Heat @ Celtics - Sunday Showcase

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: Game Thread - Heat @ Celtics - Sunday Showcase

Holy cow, I just got home and turned on the set. Is this for real or an elaborate April Fools Day joke?
    What a win!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread - Heat @ Celtics - Sunday Showcase:
    Joey Crawford is a JERK!
    Posted by upperco1

Are you being nice? Can't post my thougths about him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread - Heat @ Celtics - Sunday Showcase : I LOVE rr, but no way is he the best pg in the game. i'm now realistic. he's the best PG for us and our system. top 4 in league.. who's the suspicious gangster with the hoodie talking?
    Posted by CAPITALIST_AVENGER

read what i said..i said THE RONDO WE SAW TODAY is the best in the game. when he plays like this, putting his stamp on every part of the game. he is better than every pg in the league.

hes not the best pg in the league bc he doesnt play like this every game. if he did, hed be the best though. realistically, right now i think he is the 3rd or 4th best pg in the game as well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

I'm done have a good day everyone. Greeeat game C's.
    I think we ht the Heat in the ______.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

It's Gino time!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

This win is for the Dudder
    Posted by cabutan

the guy who said we have no talent,  no future...and how the celts cannot paly with a team like the heat, with all thei rtalent...and that the big three make rondo look good....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Hats off to Rondo. If he can play like this in the playoffs and the veterans come to play with fresh legs, we will have a serious shot this year. They literally kicked the cr4p out of the Heat. Amazing game!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

btw Fierce..you call me a coward bc i dont make predictions..im just now remembering that i DID make a prediction to you a couple days ago..said Rondo would get a triple double this week. 

man im good.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread - Heat @ Celtics - Sunday Showcase : read what i said..i said THE RONDO WE SAW TODAY is the best in the game. when he plays like this, putting his stamp on every part of the game. he is better than every pg in the league. hes not the best pg in the league bc he doesnt play like this every game. if he did, hed be the best though. realistically, right now i think he is the 3rd or 4th best pg in the game as well.
    Posted by JamezHill24

I agree..this coming from a guy who gets irritated with Rondo's yoyo...but like this, he becomes the best..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread - Heat @ Celtics - Sunday Showcase":
    Where's Fiercest? His crow is in the oven and almost ready for him to eat Posted by upperco1
    He's practicing not posting because he's definitely going to lose that bet where he doesn't post all summer if the C's make the playoffs.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread - Heat @ Celtics - Sunday Showcase : read what i said..i said THE RONDO WE SAW TODAY is the best in the game. when he plays like this, putting his stamp on every part of the game. he is better than every pg in the league. hes not the best pg in the league bc he doesnt play like this every game. if he did, hed be the best though. realistically, right now i think he is the 3rd or 4th best pg in the game as well.
    Posted by JamezHill24

But it is important to be able to get up for games right.  I am a fan of Rondo's ability to get up for big games.  He has consistently revved it up for playoffs, except for last year.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

It's amazing how better this team functions when its PG is able to do what he's doing today.  I called it on the 3rd post of this thread, the key is Rondo. If Rondo played like this night in and night out, this Celtics team would be so much better.  We look great today and Rondo looks the greatest.
    Posted by Petey62
    rr doesnt have to play this great, noone really can.. just has to play with the consistency of the last 12 games... period! has established a nice baseline now.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread - Heat @ Celtics - Sunday Showcase":
      KG should be resting this one out from here Posted by passfirst
    KG 29 mins this game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

abc keeps creating the recency fallacy with that westbrook dunk. its not even close to being the best. bron's and blake's dunk over perk are by far the best!

btw, like fact that hollins is now playin where he should, THIRD emergency center!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

This is why Moore belong on the bench until next year..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Posted by Ortiz123

Along w/ JJJ

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Posted by Ortiz123

Don't forget that Moore was playing better than Bradley at the beginning of the season. Doc stuck with Bradley and he improved. Moore should be given more playing time but I like the Rondo/Bradley combination. This combination gives Boston more speed and defensive intensity than the Rondo/Allen combination.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Worst rebounding team in the NBA just out rebounded the "mighty" Heat..... Where's Fiercest?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread - Heat @ Celtics - Sunday Showcase : Don't forget that Moore was playing better than Bradley at the beginning of the season. Doc stuck with Bradley and he improved. Moore should be given more playing time but I like the Rondo/Bradley combination. This combination gives Boston more speed and defensive intensity than the Rondo/Allen combination.
    Posted by guyfromtex

also, i think we just saw a taste of the chemistry between Rondo and Bradley with Bradley's ability to cut to the hoop.  They had a couple of nice passes down low today

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Fierce predicted 0-7...we are now 3-0...safe to say his prediction has failed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

in fairness to the rooks, short season,,that what happended to Bradley last year, thats why people were saying he stunk, im not saying Moore cant play, just doenst have the experience for this level ..also defensively they are not at this level.
    ..watching the first quarter again, Wow, Rondo...

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from calvinator. Show calvinator's posts

Little confused about earlier post that said Wade was dominating Bradley.  I did not see the game but the box score shows that Wade was 6-17 from the floor and only took 5 free throws.  Clearly Wade is one of the best players in the league, but the box score makes it look like Bradley did have some kind of an impact on the game.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread - Heat @ Celtics - Sunday Showcase :  also, i think we just saw a taste of the chemistry between Rondo and Bradley with Bradley's ability to cut to the hoop.  They had a couple of nice passes down low today
    Posted by passfirst

I never could stand how Ray Allen would sit on the perimeter and wait for an open shot. With Boston lacking an interior presence the Celtics need dribble penetration to get inside the paint. They they will never get that from Ray Allen. I have never been a fan of Bradley but I do have to say that he is what Boston needs, a good cutter...

Sections
Shortcuts